14

______________________________________

ONE YEAR LATER (tyler is 1 yo.)
"So my baby, today's one year what you've gone,  me and Tyler miss you so much." Miles said and looked at his one year old son in his arms who was looking back at him with his big e/c eyes.

"You miss mommy too, right buddy?" Miles asked his son and wipped his tear away.

"Mmma-ma?" Tyler said and Miles looked at him with wide eyes. "Yes buddy mama." Miles said and kissed his son's forehead.

"He's smart kid and i am really proud of him, i hope you are too Y/N." Miles said and heard Tyler yawn. "Are you sleepy buddy?" Miles chuckled and looked at his son.

"We gotta go baby, but we will came soon. I love you." Miles said and kissed his hand and put it on Y/N's grave and leave with their baby in his arms.

4 YEARS LATER (tyler is 5 yo.)
"Hi mommy, it's me Tyler." Tyler said and sat next to Y/N's grave.

"I found a new friend, her name is Kylie. I think we will be best friends." Tyler said proudly to his dead mom.

"Hey buddy, there you are!" The voice behind Tyler said and the little boy turned towards the voice.

"Hey dad, i am talking to mommy." Tyler said and Miles sat beside him.

"That's nice buddy." Miles said and kissed Tyler's hair.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Why mommy died on my birthday?" Tyler said pouted his lip. He's about to cry.

Miles take a deep breath before answering his son's question. "Me and your mommy were best friends since we were 3. Few years later my parents died and she moved away. She always came for holidays but it wasn't enough for me. Then when i was 16 auntie Flora got a new nanny, her name was Kate. She was nice to auntie Flora but i didn't like her at all. A year after Kate came, your mom came back to me. She was 16 almost 17 and i was 17. When she came back i was so happy that a had her back. Few months later your mom found that she was pregnant with you. She was so happy about it. Me too. Then came the time and your mommy told me that you are coming. She was in pain so Kate gave her some sedatives so she won't be in so pain. But she gave her bad sedatives and when you came i bring you to her and she said that you are beautiful and she loves you and me so much. And then she just stopped moving." Miles said now with tears rolling down his now red cheeks.

"I love mommy too." Tyler said and kissed his mom's grave.

7 YEARS LATER (tyler is 12 yo.)
"Hi mommy, today is my 12. birthday." Tyler said and put a red rose on his mom's grave.

"Yesterday i had my first kiss." Tyler said smiling proudly with little blush on his cheeks. "You will never believe with who."

"It was with Kylie. Do you remember when i told you about her? I was maybe 5." Tyler said. "I think i like her, like like her. More then a friend if you know what i mean." Tyler said chuckling while he wipped his tears.