11

________________________________

"I'm pregnant." She said and laughed a little bit with tears running down her cheeks.

"What?" The voice behind her asked.

Y/n turned around and looked at little girl behind her and quickly wipped her tears away from her face.

"You're pregnant? And with my brother?" The little girl asked Y/n who was kneeled down to her dieection and kindly smiled at her.

"Yes baby i am and yes with Miles." Y/n answered to Miles' little sister who had the biggest smile on her face.

"Did he know about the little bean inside your belly?" Flora asked Y/n and put her little hamd on Y/n's belly slowly and gently cressing her stomach.

"No not yet i'm going to tell him tonight." Y/n amswered to the little girl and put her hand on top of Flora's.

"I'm so happy." Flora said and smiled at Y/n who was smiling at the little girl too. "Flora come down here you have to study!" Kate yelled from downstairs.

"Oh, i need to go. But i'll see you later Y/n and baby." Flora said and lightly pecked Y/n's belly. The young girl just smiled and watched Flora runnig downstairs to Kate.

~

"Y/n baby, are you up?" The voice softly whispered and the young girl  groaned on the response.

"Now i am." She answered and rubbed her eyes slowly sitting up. "Do you feel better?" Miles asked and put his head on y/n's chest and she start stroking his hair.

"Yeah, little bit" she said and sighed. Miles looked up at her and put his hand on her cheek.

"And what was wrong?" He asked and cressed his thumb against her cheek. "Um nothing." She answered and looked away from him.

"Okay then, do you want to take a bath with me? Maybe then you'll feel better." He asked and looked at his girlfriend waiting for her answer.

"Yeah, that will be nice." Y/n answered and and Miles quickly pecked her lips and running into the bathroom to prepare their bath.

~

"Okay baby, the bath is ready." Miles said from the bathroom and waited for his girlfriend.

After few seconds Y/n came into the bathroom with clean underwear, towel and Miles' big black T-shirt.

"I'll help you." Miles said and came closer to her but she backed up. "What's wrong?" He asked and looked at her sad.

Y/n didn't said anything she just turned her back to Miles and slowly lifted up her shirt and looked at herself into mirror.

Miles just stood behind her and looked at her confused. He didn't know what his girlfriend tried to say him. Y/n then slowly put her hand on her belly on start stroke it with her hand while smiling widenly.

"What are you- wait are you?" Miles looked at his girlfriend and it hit him. She's pregnant. Y/n turned to him now face to face and nooded with smile.

"I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked and Y/n nooded her head again. Miles then got on his knees infront of Y/n and start kissing her stomach. "I'm gonna be a dad!" Miles said and Y/n chuckled but then she stopped amd Miles looked at her worriedly.

"What if i'm not gonna be a good mom for the baby?" Y/n asked and looked aeay from Miles. "Why do you think you gonna be bad mom?" He asked now get up on his foot and put his forehead aginst her.

"I killed my own parents Miles." She said and now started crying. "Shh, it's okay nobody knows the real reason why did you do that." Miles said and wipped her tears away.

"And now we going to have a bath because it will be a cold amd it's not good for a baby." Miles said and kissed her nose.

________________________________
-hello, it's been a while. I want to say sorry for not uptading but i got a new phone and i had a lot stuff for school.
-i hope you liked this story and don't forget leave some comment and vote
-have a great morning/day/night ❤️

-Love Author ❤️