1

______________________________________

It's one year what Kate Mandell accepted job in Fairchild family. Miles make her go crazy, but she still stayed because of promise what she made with Flora. Kates' mom died six months ago and that makes her crazy even more than Miles did. But she didn't know whats going to happend next.

It was around 3am and Kate couldn't sleep. She have feeling that someone watched her. The young blonde woman opened her eyes and looked around the room but she didn't see anyone.

Kate layed back down but then she heard big thud in her bathroom. She quickly get up from her bed and run to her bathroom look what happend.

When she turn on the lights and looked around the bathroom, everything was okay. She shook her head and grabs her pills. Kate opened the first battle of pills which was antidepressive. She grab one pill and swallowed it, then she opened her second battle wich was sleep pills. Again she grab one and swallowes it.

After what she take her pills she headed back to her bed. When she layed down she feels cold air against her cheeks. The blonde woman looked up and saw that her window was fully open.

Kate slowly get up again and start walking towards the window. When Kate looked out from the window she saw new very expensive car and behind it very big horse cart.

Kate slowly closed her window and turned around when she saw a woman behind her. She gasped. It was miss Jessel. It was long time since Kate last saw her.

"You need to get outta there." Miss Jessel said with no emotion but also it looks like she was worried and scared.

"Why?" Kate asked woman infront her. She was confused. Why is she here? Kate asked herself. She thinks it was over with miss Jessel and Quint.

"Something is gonna happend. Something really bad." The woman infront of Kate said with fear in her voice.

"I-i don't understand. What's gonna happend? Is Quint back?" The nanny asked the creature who shook her head 'no'.

"Then what?" She asked now kinda scared what is it.

"Is somthing worse then Quint." The dead woman said scared woman. "But i can't tell you." She continued. "You need to take Miles and Flora and go far away from there." And then the dead woman dissapeard.

"What was that?" Kate asked confused what just happened. Her thoughts was interupted with opened door. When she look at the door frame she saw tall male figure leaning against the door frame.

"What happened Kate? I heard you talking with someone." The figure giggled and still looked at her.

"I-i um..." Kate didn't have any words.

"Did you take your pills Kate?" The figure asked and walking towards her.

"Yes?" She answered now face to face the figure it was Miles. He just looked at her and chuckled.

"I think you should get some sleep you seem like you saw a ghost." The boy infront of her said and crassed her cheek with his thumb. Then he take his hand off of her cheek and start walking towards the door. Sudenly he turned around and look at woman who still stood at the same place.

"Why are you still there? Go to the bed." The boy said and walked out of the room. Kate stood at the same place for a while and then she went to her bed.

When she layed down and closed her eyes, she can't get out off her mind what miss Jessel told her before. Something bad. Something worse than Quint. And with this thoughts she fell asleep.

______________________________________

-so here is the first chapter, i know is a little bit short but i hope you'll still like it.
-i'm so exited with this book.
-i'm gonna try to post more often maybe two/three time to week, because i have school.

Love author ♡