6

______________________________________

THE YOUNG TEENAGE BOY lying on his bed looking at the ceiling thinking about his life. His thoughts was interupted by someone brusted into his room without knocking.

"Kate i told you to fucking knock!" The boy shouted, still looking up. Then he heard soft chuckling.

"And what if i'm not Kate?" The curly haired boy heard the person speak, it was his girlfriend y/n. Miles sat up and softly smiled at y/n.

"Then come here." He said and opened his arms for her. The h/c teenage girl giggled and start walking towards Miles with wide smile on her face.

"I have something for you." She whispered into his ear and gently bite his earlobe.

"Oh, yeah what is it?" He looked up at her and grabbed her tights from behind pull her closer to him. The girl giggled at him and then sat at Miles' lap.

"This." She took a little bag from her pocket and shake it infront of Miles' face and widenly smiled at the boy. His eyes widened and smiled from ear to ear.

"Where do you get this?" He asked little bit surprised.

"I have my ways." The girl answered with smirk.

"Don't tell me you got it from Michael again." He said little mad now.

"And what if i got it from Michael, hm?" The h/c girl teased Miles.

"Nothing."

"Wait, what?" The young girl looked at her boyfriend shocked. Miles was always very overprotective and jealous when y/n was in Russia or Italy.

"You heard me, nothing." He said shrugged and held her little more tightly then before.

"Okayyy, so fo want some?" Y/n asked and shaked a pack of weed again infront of his face. Miles looked at her with huge smirk and nooded his head 'yes'.

"Do you have something else or just weed?" Miles asked y/n even though he knew that she have some pills or something too.

"Of course i have." The young girl answered proudly.

"And what do you have?" Miles asked and looked at y/n who start looking for something in her denim jacket.

"I have coke, weed and some pills. And extaze. So what do you want? " y/n asked and she put everything out from her pocket to Miles' table.

"I don't care, what do you want first?" Miles asked and get up from his bed, headed towards his door and quietly locked it.

"Okay, so i think we can take one line of this coke, Alex and Michael said it's something new, but they also said it's fucking good." Y/n said and prepared two lines of coke on the Miles' table.

"Uh, do you have some pen or maybe dollar?" Y/n asked and Miles look in his pocket for some money. He always leave money in his pocket, just in case.

"Yes i have." The boy said and handed his girlfriend five dollars.

"Thanks." Y/n said and pecked his nose and rolled the money what Miles gave her. The boy looked at her as she inhaled the white powder.

"Your turn." The girl said and handed Miles the dollar and he did same as her.

"Okay, what now?" Miles asked and looked at y/n.

"Now, we're gonna wait for a bit and then we can smoke." Y/n told Miles and he nooded his head.

After few minutes the young couple were lying on Miles' bed looking at the ceiling.

"I want to go to the bath." Y/n said and face Miles.

"Can i go with you?" He asked and interlock his hand with hers.

"Yes." Y/n answered quietly and both of them started they way towards the bathroom.

"Do you have a lighter?" Y/n asked Miles who nooded his head and both teenagers start taking their clothes off.

"Shit i can't light it." Y/n groaned from frustation and Miles softly chuckled.

"Here." Miles said and light her joint.

After smoking in the bathtube, the young couple decited to go sleep. Y/n and Miles cuddled to eachother with their eyes closed.

"Miles?"

"Yes?"

"I love you." Y/n said still with her eyes closed so she can't saw Miles surprised face. It was first time that y/n said this words first. It was always Miles who said this first, but tonight it was her.

"I love you too." He said and kissed her head gently.

______________________________________
-hello there, i'm so so so so sorry guys for not uploading at this book, but i was hanging out with my friends and when i was home, i had so much school stuff to do.
-also thanks for reading and i hope you enjoying this book.
-new chapter will be at Sunday!
-have a great day/evening/night.

-Love author.♡