When will you realise Yakko?! Wakko thought in his brain, trying to convince Yakko in his very, own brain and see how it would play out if he were to say it out loud.

So Wakko subconsciously, smelled, added some excess ingredients into, and tasted, the food to see if it was alright. So he switched off the stove and gave it a stir, once more. Once finished, he covered the food with a lid and set it aside for our mini, celebration.

The celebration of that we have finally cleaned the entire building ourselves, because it was basically our rented home temporarily, so it could still be technically, ours.

Wakko then saw his brother had just picked up something and was eager to see what it was, and Wakko was secretly happy to discover something with his brother, since him and Yakko would usually hide something from Dot whenever them boys, have gotten something, just for their own pleasure.

Yakko stood up from his spot, sobbing silently to himself, after picking up the rubbish and throwing them away, sadly. He then spotted a blue bottle or a jar, I think, at the corner of the the lounge.

"Huh?" Yakko gasped.

Yakko walked up to it and picked it up. He examined it but didn't hear his younger brother walking up behind him, seeing him standing so still, and almost gave Yakko quite the fright.

"What's that, Yakko?" Wakko asked his brother, spotting the same blue jar, almost making Yakko drop the jar.

"AGH! WAKKO, STOP! Ugh, anyways, I was about to ask you the same thing, Wakko," Yakko said still looking at it, silently scoffing at his brother in annoyance, as silence hung in the air still gazing at the jar in hand.

"I wonder, if I should open it!" Wakko replied happily.

"What? NO!" Yakko said objectively, holding the jar away from Wakko, who was jumping up and down to grab at it. But Yakko stood his ground, shaking his head.

"Then, what do you wanna do with it, Yakko?" Wakko asked, pouting crossing his arms.

"W-Well, I'm the one who should open it." Yakko said, putting his hand to the lid and gave it a twist.

"Hey! How about, me!" Wakko whined.

Once the jar has opened, a stinky smell emitted from it.

"AAAGH! NEVERMIND, DONT GIVE THAT TO ME! YAKKO CLOSE THAT, CLOSE IT!" Wakko screamed, pinching his nose so tight as if he was going to take it off from his face, very soon.

"EW! ALRIGHT, I'M CLOSING THIS!" Yakko yelled, smashing the lid back on and twisted it to a close. And the smell, disappeared but a faint smell still wafted into the air.

"Woah, remind me not to open that up, again!" Wakko exclaimed, and then us girls came into the scene, in mops and bucks with dirty rags in them, because of the screams and yelling from the boys.

"What's so special that you guys, had to scream!" Dot exclaimed frowning, "Boys, go fig."

"Yeah! What's up, guys?" I asked, still sweating from the dirty work I've been doing. My fur became so unkempt and moist because it was drenched in sweat. My fur even became shiny, glistening underneath the lights of the building. But for my tail, it went through much more. Don't ask.

Yakko was about to speak but when he saw me, and my new look, enter, his black puppy eyes turned into huge, red hearts and panted, "HELLO, RED!" Yakko then scuttled right next to me, "How are ya, sweet. Love your new look!"

I then blushed, and pryed him off me and chuckled.

"Haha, Yakko, what's up? And get off me, I don't want you to be dirty, I stink!" I said trying to stop him but to him I was talking none sense.