Mystic Falls

Rebekah's POV
        I woke up on the jet, and seen Elijah, Nik, and Kol. I said, " Did we land yet?"

   Elijah said, " Yes, Rebekah."

  I got up, and we got off the jet. It's nighttime, cause we flew from Paris. We got in the car that was waiting, and drove to town. We lived in Mystic Falls, when we were human, and now we are going back because of some stupid doppelgänger. Nik has been hunting for a petrova doppelgänger for Centuries. On the way to the town, all I could think about is Stefan Salvatore.

  We were in love, when we were in Chicago in the 20s. I can't believe Nik had to compel him. We could've brought him with us.

  Kol said, " Sister, daydreaming about that Salvatore again?"

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " No, now shut it."

  He said, " Really? You were thinking about how we could've brought him with us, and what it would be."

  I said, " Stay out of my head, arse!"

  I slapped his arm, and he laughed. Elijah said, " Leave her be, Kol."

  We arrived at the huge mansion, Nik had gotten. We got out of the car, and Kol said, " Who did you steal this one from, Nik?"

  Nik said, " The person went missing, so I took it upon myself to take the house."

  I said, " Were you the one that made the person got missing?!"

  He smirked, and said, " Maybe, maybe not."

   I laughed, and we grabbed our suitcases, and sped usptairs to our rooms. I went to my room, which is the second biggest room in the house. I went inside, and sighed. The room is so beautiful.

  Thankfully, Nik had the house furnished with everything. I put everything away.

  It took two hours to put everything away, and I sighed. Kol came into my room, and I said, " What do you want?"

  He looked around, and said, " Why is your room bigger?!"

  I said, " It's because I want this room, and you get the room underneath the stairs, like the troll you are."

  He said, " Haha."

  I sped downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. Elijah came into the kitchen, and said, " Why is Kol complianing that you have the bigger room?"

  I said, " Cause he decided to go into my room, and look around. He can cry all he wants, he's not getting a bigger room."

  Elijah said, " I know. Just why can't you both get along?"

  I said, " We do get along, it's just he's annoying sometimes."

  Kol said, " She's the annoying one."

  I said, " No, you are!"

  He said, " No, you are."

  I said, " No you are."

  Elijah said, " You both are, now shut up."

  I stuck my tounge out at Kol, and he did the same to me. Elijah rolled his eyes, and walked away. I laughed, and sped upstairs to my room. I got a shower, and then put on my pjs. I laid down, and soon fell asleep. All I could dream about is Stefan.