Battle and Death

Rebekah's POV
    It's been two months, and everything is good. We have been trying to figure out a way to get to Mikael. Ever since Nik got the white oak from Mikael, he has been on high alert. He's been turning humans, and having them protect him.

    I haven't spoken to Stefan, only because Elijah insisted on keeping  the only contact with him. Which I had disagreed, but Elijah didn't want any chances of me ruining the plan. We let Elena go, a month ago, since Nik had gotten a bunch of blood. He started turning the one wolf, but there isn't much wolves in Mystic Falls.

  Anyway, I woke up, and put on my black leggings, with my black tank top, with my black boots. I sped downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it.

    I went to the parlor, and seen everyone in there. I said, " So, whats going on?"

  Kol said, " Finally. You stop dreaming about that bloody salvatore."

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " Whatever."

  Elijah Said, " We have a plan. Both Salvatore's have agreed to help. Kol had called a few of his witch contacts, and they should be here soon. Now, we are attacking Mikael tonight. We can't so it during the day, seeing as people are always by the falls during the day. We are going to be fighting after dark."

  I said, " Got it."

  Kat said, " So, Rebekah, Damon, Caroline, Elijah and I will be fighting the vampires, while Klaus heads for Mikael, with the white oak."

  Everyone nodded. Nik said, " So, be sure to keep your strength up, you are going to need it."

  I said, " Is that all?"

  They nodded. I said, " Good. I'm going for a swim."

  I sped upstairs to my room, and changed into my red two piece swim suit, with my red mesh cover up.

     I sped downstairs and out the back door. I took of my cover-up, and laid it on the chair.

  I jumped into the pool, and swam around. My siblings, and Caroline, and Kat soon came out into the pool.

   Six hours later, the sun went down. We had went upstairs and changed into our clothes. I went into my room, and changed into my leggings, my red top, and my black boots.

  I sped back downstairs, and seen everyone in the foyer. Kol threw a blood bag at me, and I caught it. I drank it.

  I said, " So, let's get this over with."

  They nodded, and we went outside, and got in the cars. Caroline, Kol and Nik got in Niks car. Elijah, Kat and I got in Elijahs car.

  We arrived in the woods. We had parked a while back from the lake house, so we can sneak up on them. We got out of the cars, and I seen Damon leaning against a tree. I went over and pinned him against it.

I said, " You're an ass for what you did!"

He said, " Kinky, Beks."

I rolled my eyes, and let him go. He tried to turn Bonnie into a vampire for what she did. She may be on Mikael's side, but she doesn't deserve to be turned against her will.

   Damon just smirked, and Kol said, " Lose the smirk, Salvatore. I suggest you stop trying to flirt with my little sister."

   Damon lost the smirk, and said, " I'm not flirting with her."

  Kol said, " Yeah, right."

  Nik said, " Let's get this over with. Damon, you are going to go a little way from the house, and cause a distraction. So the vampires go and check it out. My siblings will go, and kill them all."

  Damon said, " What stops me from getting killed on instant?"

  I said, " Sadly, Stefan loves you, so I won't let you die on MY watch."

  Damon said, " Really? Beks, I didn't know you cared."

  I rolled my eyes, and everyone nodded to Nik's instructions.

Damon sped off, and made a huge scene. We seen the vampires go over, and we sped over, while Nik went inside the house.

  We killed the vampires, in record time. We soon heard a loud crash coming from the house. We sped over, and went inside. We seen Stefan trying to hold Mikael down, while Nik has the white oak, and then stabbed Mikael in the heart.

  Mikael's body lit on fire, and I seen Stefan shake his head, then look at me. He said, " Rebekah."

  He came over, and crushed me into a hug.

  He let me go, and said, " I remember everything. Mikael compelled me to do his bidding. I'm so sorry for everything."

  I said, " It's fine, Stefan."

  I then looked into his eyes, and said, " Remember."

  He then said, " I love you, too."

  I smiled, and he kissed my lips. I soon heard gagging, and we pulled apart. I looked and found Damon, and Kol making gagging sounds.

  I picked up a lamp and threw it at them.

An hour later, everything was cleaned up. We then went to the mansion, and Damon went to his house. Stefan had came with us to the mansion.

We arrived at the mansion, and got out of the cars. We went inside, and Nik had wanted to speak with Stefan. I sped upstairs to my room, and went into the bathroom. I got a shower, then put on my pjs. I walked into the room, and seen Stefan, with his hair wet, and fresh clothes.

I said, " I see Nik showed you to a room."

He said, " Yeah, he did. He also gave me a spare pair of clothes to wear."

I said, " I figured. No one else wears Henley's but Nik."

We laughed. I walked over to him, and kissed his lips. I said, " Spend the night with me."

He said, " Anytime."

We laid down, and I laid my head on his chest. I soon drifted off to sleep.

The End!!!

I hope you liked it. Check out my other stories, if you haven't already.