"Oh, hey Jenni." Ashton grits through his teeth, his words trailing at the end. It was evident that he, as well as the rest of us, we're confused as to why she was here in the the first place. It was more of a family event.

"Ashton." Jenni rolled her eyes, standing up for the first time, reveal her baby bump slightly. It was the first time I had noticed that she was actually showing, which was weird because it sure as hell didn't seem like it when we came back from school. But then again, that was roughly two weeks ago and I supposed a lot can happen in two weeks.

I squeezed harder on Michael's arm, as Luke kindly helped Jenni off the floor. He was always a sweetheart, despite the fact that it took her a while to realize his name is not Leon. Jenni looked a me swiftly, gloating silently at the misery I was experiencing, staring at Calum's unborn daughter.

It was real, this was actually happening.

"I have to go use the bathroom." Jenni mentioned, "Ever since I got pregnant, my bladder is just all over the place." She tried joking around with us, Ashton being the only one to sarcastically laugh back and add a scoff at the end of it. Jenni sighed loudly, protectively placing her hands over her bump and rushing to the bathroom. The second we heard the door slam, Ashton slammed the one in Calum's room even louder.

"What the hell is she even doing here?!" Ashton asked. He wasn't the biggest fan of Jenni, for some odd reason.

"Yeah Cal, this is supposed to be a family event, to congratulate us for recovering from the accident. I was clear not to drag any baby mama drama into this." Luke added. I stood there silently, watching them all talk because I felt like it was not my place to add any comment.

"She baring my child, so technically, she's family." Calum responded, groaning softly. You can tell he didn't really like the idea of Jenni being considered family, or him accidentally getting someone pregnant, but it was a situation he was going to have to deal with himself.

There was soft knocking on the door, causing me to turn around and open it.

Mali, stood there panting. "Everyone's downstairs waiting. Luke help Calum down the stairs. Ashton, bring Calum's baby mama."

Ashton rolled his eyes, walking towards the bathroom, while Luke put the pair of crutches in between his arm and torso.

"At least you got rid of the stupid wheelchair. That was a bit annoying." Luke chuckled, extending his arm up to help lift Calum.

Michael and I began to walk down the stairs, seeing familiar faces that ranged from immediate family, to Michael's great-grandmother. She's 102 years old and still going.

"Look at you Scarlet" Jane, Calum's grandmother said, beaming at the sight of me. I smiled weakly at her, feeling a pit form in the bottom of my stomach. The last time I had saw her was roughly two New Years ago. I was sick of my parents complaining who's house I would spend what holiday with, so Calum offered for me to spend New Years with his family instead. Jane constantly teased us on how we would make such a good couple and that she couldn't want for me to be her granddaughter in law. I haven't seen her much since then and with the type of memory she has, she probably cannot recall the fact that Calum and I are no longer together.

"Hey there Jane." I greeted, still latched onto Michael's arm. He grinned widely at Jane, fixing the sleeve to the free arm of his jean jacket I haven't seen him wore since he was 16. Her soft hands touched mine, giving me a gentle kiss on the cheek, as well as Michaels.

"I'm surprised you're not latched onto my grandsons arm." She chuckled, utterly confused at the unbarring closeness between Michael and I . I opened my mouth to say something, but Michael surely cut me off.