10

Jungkook threw himself on the bed after he was finished with unpacking. He sighed in relief as his muscles relaxed on the soft mattress.

Jungkook had moved in with Taehyung which he was very hesitant to do when Taehyung had first asked him. It wasn't because he didn't want to live with Taehyung but because he knew Taehyung's parents paid the rent of his appartment thus staying there felt like free loading. Jungkook would have paid some of the rent but it was too expensive for his broke self. It took a lot of persuading by Taehyung's that Jungkook finally gave in.

It had been four months since the incident and more than five  since they started dating. Moving in may seem like they were rushing into things but it didn't feel like that at all. Maybe it was but they was happy and that's what mattered.

"Everything done?" Taehyung asked as he entered the room. "Yes, I'm dead though." Taehyung giggled at the reply.

"Anything I can do to help?" Taehyung asked, raising his eyebrow. "A shoulder massage or a kiss?" he said, walking towards the bed.

Taehyung yelped as he was pulled onto the bed and on Jungkook by Jungkook's tentacles. "They are becoming too bold," Taehyung complained adjusting himself in Jungkook's hold. "I might have something to do with that," Jungkook said before closing the gap between them until their lips were millimetres apart. "Now my kiss," Jungkook murmured into Taehyung's mouth and connected their lips.

The initial innocent kiss didn't take long to turn intense. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck to pull him closer.

Taehyung didn't even have time  to process as Jungkook turned them around so he hovered above him. He leaned in and reconnected their lips. A moan left Taehyung when Jungkook bit on his lower lip. Jungkook ran his tongue over where he bit and after, slipped it inside his mouth to explore each and every part of it again.

Their tongues pressed in the hot, openmouthed kiss.

Taehyung curved his body into Jungkook's to feel him more. To feel him closer.

Jungkook's cold hands which were on Taehyung's hips, moved up his back, his fingertips pressing under his shirt, drawing gentle circles against the small strip of the bare skin.

Taehyung broke the kiss with a gasp, both at the touch and the need for air. Taehyung breathed heavily, unable to open his eyes. When he did, Jungkook was already looking at him.

Taehyung lost himself in his eyes.

He traced Jungkook's lips with his thumb, they were so soft and Taehyung had the privilege to kiss them whenever he wanted. Taehyung pecked them again just because he could. He looked in those purple eyes and the words slipped out of his mouth without his permission.

"I love you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You don't have to say it back right now, you can take your time. I just . . . I've known for a while now and it slipped," Taehyung rambled, feeling nervous by Jungkook's silence. The truth was he wanted to hear Jungkook say it right now but he didn't want to pressure him. He was more than willing to wait for him.

"Relax Taehyung," Jungkook said, rubbing soothing circles on Taehyung's back, "I love you too Tae, I was just shocked when you said it."

"Really?" Taehyung asked timidly. Jungkook nodded and a  wave of relief washed over Taehyung. "I was looking for the right moment to tell you, maybe stalling a little in the process. But it looks like you beat me to it . . . again," Jungkook sat up and made Taehyung straddle him.

"This is unfair. You said you liked me first. You initiated out first kiss and now you were the one to say 'I love you' first as well," Jungkook whined like a child.

Taehyung let out the laugh bubbling inside of him because of how cute Jungkook was and also because Taehyung was happy Jungkook said he loved him too.

"How long have you known?" Jungkook asked, his expressions changing to a serious one.

"It's been months, since that incident," Taehyung still felt chills run down his spine thinking of that time. He looked at Jungkook and smiled sheepishly seeing his expression. "Did I beat you to it as well?"

Jungkook huffed in annoyance, "Someday Kim Taehyung I am going to beat you at something"

"Jeon Jungkook I don't think there is anything left to beat me at," Taehyung had to bite his lip to keep himself from smiling. He felt too happy to not smile like an idiot.

And he was an idiot.

An idiot in love.

"There is something left." Taehyung didn't miss the mischievous glint in Jungkook's eyes. "And what is that?" Taehyung asked curious to what Jungkook was thinking.

"You'll know when the day comes," Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung.

Taehyung was happy. So happy he didn't know how to express it except for it felt he was in heaven.

Falling in love with Jungkook was the best decision his heart ever made.

✧✧✧✧✧

A/N

Hello my precious readers!
I hope you liked the chapter.

Sadly this journey is coming to its end. Two more chapters (maybe three) left.

To those who made it till here, lots of love from me.
💜💜