03

Three weeks had passed since Taehyung and Jungkook became friends. During this time they grew close and became comfortable around each other.

Jungkook started visiting Taehyung's appartment and Taehyung his dorm. He met Jungkook's roommates who, not so surprisingly, were the other two outsiders in his college—Jimin and Jin. They weren't as welcoming as Jungkook but Taehyung couldn't blame them.

Taehyung and Jungkook were hanging out at Jungkook's dorm. Jimin and Jin were out, which Taehyung knew was to avoid him.

Jungkook was on his desk, doing some college work and Taehyung on the bed playing around on his phone when he noticed something move under Jungkook's shirt.

Taehyung ignored it, thinking it was his mind playing tricks and focused back on his phone.

Curiosity got the best of him, he looked again but when he did, his eyes widened and a loud gasp left his mouth. Jungkook turned to check if Taehyung was okay who, pointing to Jungkook, frantically said, "Jungkook there is something on you."

It looked like a thin purple snake's tail that had wrapped itself around Jungkook's arm and another one crawling up his neck. Jungkook looked at his arm and cursed under his breath and the thing retreated back into Jungkook's shirt. "What the hell was that!" Taehyung screamed, his face was white, like he he'd seen a ghost. "Jungkook they are still under your shirt," he said running to the edge of the bed. His heart was racing and his breaths were short and quick.

"I know, Taehyung listen to me, calm down," Jungkook moved towards him slowly. "We have to call help," Taehyung managed to say through his panic.

"No," Jungkook said immediately, "Taehyung listen to me." Jungkook moved to the opposite edge of the bed from where Taehyung was. "They are a part of me and they are not dangerous, see," he said calmly and put his arm forward for Taehyung to see.

The purple thing reappeared from under the sleeve of Jungkook's shirt and slowly wrapped itself around Jungkook like it had done before.

But Taehyung wasn't convinced. Scared to death, he ran towards the door to escape but Jungkook beat him to it. He locked the door and stood infront of it to block it. If any part of Taehyung wasn't panicking till now, that surely had changed.

"Get away from me," Taehyung said and darted to the other side of the room, away from Jungkook. In his adrenaline rush, he tried to jump out of the window but was stopped by something which wrapped around his ankle and pulled him. Taehyung lost his balance and fell down, hitting his head.

"Shit, I'm so sorry," Jungkook said and went to check up on him but Taehyung crawled away from him. Those things were now all over Jungkook. Taehyung had lost count of how many they were.

"Don't touch me," he shouted, and crouched himself in the corner of the room. Jungkook retrieved his hand, his eyes glistening with sadness. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he said in a weak voice. "I usually let them out in the house and I was so focused on work, I had no idea when they came out."

Taehyung—in his scared to shit state—said, "Please don't hurt me."

Hearing this Jungkook's face fell,

"You really believe I'd hurt you?"

✧✧✧✧✧

A/N

Hello precious readers!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

💜💜