"Here. Let me." I start to fix his bow tie and when I finish, I button one of buttons on his jacket and look up. He's just staring at me. I think he might kiss me but he just walks out of my room and I hear the front door slam shut.

Okay.

I grab the bag from the bed and pull out the dress and heels. God I love it. I start stripping out of my pant suite and hang it up before putting on the dress.

After curling the ends of my hair and adding a red lip, I take a look at myself in the mirror.

I look so elegant and sexy.

The black dress hugs my upper half and slightly ruffles out at the hip but it's still tight enough to show my curves. The v on the neck is low enough to show the curve of my breasts that the spaghetti straps barely hold them up. I paired it with the strapped black heels that I bought today.

I feel and look so powerful.

Doing some final touches, I grab my phone and key card and walk out the door.

I'm not sure where Elias went but I honestly don't give two shits. A hot guy asked me to go to a gala with him and I'm obviously not going to stand him up.

I make my way outside to find the Uber that I called a few minutes ago waiting for me at the curb.

Walking inside, we exchange hellos and we hit the road.

Ten minutes later, I'm standing outside the big skyscraper.

Taking a deep breath and straightening out my dress and running my fingers through my curls, I walk inside.
—-
***ELIAS WOLFE'S POV***
I walk out of the elevator and onto the top floor of the building. I look around to see several people in tux and long gowns drinking champagne. I recognize some of them because they have done business with my father. I walk up the steps and make my way to the bar to grab a scotch. I need a drink before I see my raging fina—

My thoughts are cut off by a loud shriek behind me.

Speak of the fucking devil.

I turn to see Antonia running up to me. Before even having time to process anything, she jumps into my arms.

I quickly push her off because even being in the same room as her makes me want to kill someone. Her preferably.

"Hi baby!" She shrieks and tries to go in for a kiss but I move away and down my drink.

She pouts.

I don't care.

"So..." She does a spin. "How do I look?" She runs her hands over her dress.

"Hideous." I say blankly.

She's wearing a crimson color off-the-shoulder gown where the fabric at her hips are ruffled.

"Ugh! I can't stand you!" She stomps her foot like a child.

"Good, then leave." I start walking away but she's following me.

She takes my hand and interlocks our fingers. I try to pry her away but am interrupted by a mans voice. A mans voice I wish not to hear.