Jungil turning back to face Taeyeon.

"Don't come home late. I'll cook something special for you tonight in conjuction of our wedding anniversary today." Taeyeon said.

"Yes, Madam Taeyeon!" Jungil smiling warmly and nodded before exit.

~

7:15 p.m

Taeyeon was serving two plates of pasta with two glasses of wine. She sits on the chair and waiting for Jungil to come home when her phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Is this Mrs Kim Taeyeon? Mr Kim Jungil's wife?" someone asked through the phone.

"Ahh...y...yes, it's me.." Taeyeon replied

"I'm sorry but....Mr Jungil was hit by a car and he is now in the operation room..."

Taeyeon hung up.

She rush to her room and quickly changed her clothes. She grab a car key and headed to the hospital.

~

"where's my husband?!" Taeyeon said as soon as she entered the main door of the hospital.

"You're Mrs Kim Taeyeon?" a policeman approached her and asked.

"Yes, where's my husband?!" Taeyeon said shakingly.

She follows the police officer and waiting infront of the operating room.

After almost an hour, the doctor exit and approaching the police officer and Taeyeon.

"Are you his wife?" the doctor asked.

Taeyeon nodded nervously.

"Look, madam. His condition was too bad. I'm so sorry, madam. He's..." the doctor sighed.

"He's fine, right? He is in a good condition! Am I right, doctor?!" Taeyeon said.

The doctor shakes his head with a surrender face.

"N....no...it cant be...." Taeyeon's knee felt weak and she knelt down with a tears.

The police officer just keep his head down watching Taeyeon in tears.

xxxxxxxxxxx

A few months later...

"Kim Taeyeon."

"Huh?"

"Look. I wanna help you. Let's create an agency for..."

"For what?"

"Agents."

"What the f*** are you talking about, Wonbin-ah?!"

"No...listen first...It won't be a published agency. It's a private."

Taeyeon sighed.