•11•

Anastasia Katrina Petrova
Pov

Natasha, Yelena, Steve, Clint, Bucky, Sam and I landed about a mile out from the Red Room's location and we walked into our battle

Steve and Bucky were walking together

Sam and Clint were walking together

And leading the group was Natasha, Yelena and I

I felt nerves come back as I was walking back to the place that made me who I am but I felt reassurance when Natasha grabbed my hand followed by Yelena grabbing the other as we walked, I knew we would take this place down or at least die trying.

Once we were just in front of the gates whilst still hidden from sight we split off, Sam and Clint took the roof or our eyes up high, Steve and Bucky were round the back and Natasha Yelena and I took the front door.

As we walked up to the front door, I felt a wave of power over these guards which was never really there before.

When the guards saw us, they raised their weapons however we had ours ready first with silencers so nobody knew we were here.

We made it through the front door and I led the Natasha and Yelena to the ballet studio and said

"I'm going for Draykov"

"Anastasia, be safe" Natasha said to me

"Stay safe, little sister" Yelena said, that meant so much to me because it shows they accepted me as family

"I will" I replied to the both of them

As I began to walk away from them, I turned back to them and whistled, I received two replies and we all left to do our jobs.

I got to the private lift where two guards came out of and I hid behind a wall and took a deep breath before I ran at them and punched one with my right fist

I stepped on my right foot and broke the others nose with a kick to the face.

He doubled over and I took my opportunity to strike on the other so I roundhouse kicked him to the temples and knocked him out.

I got a good punch to the others ribs and got a kick to his face which knocked him out and he ended up on the floor too.

I got in the lift and began tot mentally prepare myself for this.

I heard the shrill ding to signify I was at my destination.

The doors slid open and I took a step out and started to get into Draykov office.

When I felt a hand on my back, a wrinkly old mans hand.

At that moment my whole body stiffened and I stood straight up to my full height of 5'6 and looked the little man in his eyes as he spoke "Anastasia how lovely to see you again, why don't you join me in my office"