Chapter 43: What The Fuck?!

Start from the beginning

"I love you, Kylie" I feel a lingering kiss on my head and I hear him hiss, meaning he just got his mate mark. Being cocooned in the warmth and safety of his arms, I now feel complete, whole. And my body, having gone through such an intense orgasm, starts to shut down. But I can still feel something building inside of me, heating up like a volcano readying to erupt.

"Princess?" I know I need to say I love him back. Because I do, but I don't say anything. I can't. I'm literally out of it. The last thing I hear is his devilishly dark chuckle.

                 ~Tejus~

I wanted to wait. I really did. I wanted to mate her with everything out in the open. I don't like keeping it from her. She's going to hate me when she finds out. But I just couldn't stand hearing the thoughts going through her head. Thinking I didn't want her. That I wanted to remain a player and the bond being the only reason I was here. 

I really need to get to know her better because there has to be a reason she always puts herself down and thinks the worst of us. I say us because of the comments about the others being stuck with her. She's crazy. How does she not know how much we all fucking love her. I hear all their thoughts. They're  centered around her. 

Maybe she had a bad relationship before she met the guys and it made her doubt us. I really don't know but I decided mating her is what we both want and will maybe help soften the blow when I do tell her I was sent to trick her. 

I've just told her I love her and kissed her head. But she hasn't said anything back. I'm about to question her when I hiss as I feel a stinging pain on the back of my neck. What the fuck was that? When it stops stinging but pulses uncomfortably I say

"Princess?" I look and see her eyes roll in the back of her head and I chuckle loving the fact I made her cum so hard she's literally blacked out. Ignoring the pulsing until I can ask Caleb or her to check it out, I get up from the bed to grab my boxers, which I took off at the bottom of the bed, while eating her sweet little pussy, and go clean myself up a little. When I come out of the bath room and look at her, I expect to find her sprawled out on the bed still sleeping. What I didn't expect was to see her floating just above the mattress as a bright glow lit up her body. 

It looked like a liquid glow, swirling around and I could see Greens, blues, fiery orange, purple and gold colours swirling around her too. I don't know what the fuck is happening though and when her body starts to vibrate I panic

"CALEB" I bellow as I rush forward and try to touch her foot but I'm zapped. Not a second later and he's there, beside the bed. He takes one look at her and shouts in panic

"What the fuck happened?" He goes to touch her too, jumping back hissing, like he was just zapped too.

"We mated. That's it. Does this have something to do with my neck?" I ask.

"What about your neck?"

"It burnt soon after we mated. I'm sure that's not supposed to happen" He strides over to me at the bottom of the bed to take a look so I turn without taking my eyes off her. 

"It's your mate mark. So no" He tells me as there's a knock at the door. He yells

"Get your arses in here!" As I say in disbelief 

"What do you mean by mine? She's supposed to get my… mark…" Where the fuck has my mark gone? It was on my forearm. I look at Caleb as the rest of the guys file in.

"What the fuck is he doing in here? And half naked I might add!" Zander snaps.

"What's going on Caleb?" Dravon asks

"Did anyone else feel the energy thing like when we all mated? Woke me up. And It wasn't like her jitters mating, plus my mark has been pulsing since. Why are we all in here? Where's Kylie?"Keelan asks. Me and Caleb step apart to reveal her on the bed. And they all rush forward and get a zap like me and Caleb. 

"What's going on why can't we touch her…. What the fuck did you do?" Sebastian asks then turns on me. Like i did this! 

"I didn't do any…hisss" we all wince at the same time but touch or try to touch a different part of our body. I guess where our marks are. Then there's a low hum that builds in frequency until it sonic booms, sending a wave out and we all drop to the ground unconscious.

When I come too I groan and sit up, feeling the back of my head where I hit it. We don't all have super accelerated healing like the wolf and dragon so will feel the pain for longer. I notice all the others are climbing to their feet too. I pull myself up on the bed to check on our girl and see she's sprawled out, belly down, completely satisfied, with a serene smile on her face.

"Ok. What just happened? And why is he here?" Blake yells. I'm getting sick of it now. I'm not what we should be focusing on and they need to know. I'm about to open my mouth and say something when all eyes turn to the bed in utter astonishment. 

"Will you guys please shut the fuck up and let me sleep! Leave the arguing for tomorrow. Tejus, get back into bed. I need cuddles" she whines in a sleepy voice. We all stand there gaping. She's never uttered a word before and I fucking love how my name is the first to grace her lips. Once the shock has worn off, all but Caleb and Dravon turn to me and glare.

"Why the fuck is our mate telling you to get into bed with her?" Zander growls.

"Calm down Zander. I should think that's obvious. Come on, let's go back to bed. We will discuss matters in the morning. We don't want to wake her'' Caleb intercedes 

"They mated?! What the fuck?" He exclaims while the others say incredulously.

"Are you fucking serious?"
"You have got to be kidding me!"
"No fucking way!"

She moans in discomfort at the noise, but doesn't wake. I turn to them all getting annoyed

"Everyone, downstairs now" I say and exit. They protest being told to leave by me,  but follow anyway. Looks like we're about to have it out. At least I have Caleb and Dravon already on my side. Now to convince the others.