Didyme and Sulpicia ran over and looked at the babies and kept their voices quiet and say, "So so cute!"

I smile and thank them and head over to Caius. Alice and Rose followed me here and I sent him, 'Can I take them to our little place? With the kids.'

He kisses my head and nods. His thoughts were, "Do what you need to mi amore. You might want to finalize our wedding as well while they are here still."

I kiss him softly and say, 'When they leave we can have our alone time. I'm going to steal Sulpicia and Didyme.'

He nods and I smile. I motion for them to follow me. I lead us into the woods and we ran most of the way there which is about 15 miles. My children stayed asleep as we walked the remaining 3 miles. They came inside and I say, "Caius showed me this spot as it's our little getaway from the castle. He had it renovated for us. We have basically everything we need here. We do have wifi, tv, etc. We are on private property as well. This solely belongs to Caius and I. We are inside a cave. It came with a natural water feature."

I show them the room with the little lake in it and say, "I want to explore that someday since we don't breathe..."

Rose says, "That sounds fun."

I state, "It does. Down to business. I want to see everything you have Alice. Their wedding and mine."

Alice hands me a thick binder of their wedding and says, "This is everything. Down to the most miniscual elements."

I look at the shoes and say, "You honestly think that she can, would be able to walk in these shoes?"

Alice says, "Yes. She'll have to break them in."

I reply, "You can't let her take them off and she'll need to be constantly walking in them. Has she been nice to you Rose?"

Rosalie says, "She's definitely gotten better. I got asked why I hated her and I told her I envy her mortality that she's so willingly throwing away. You had to be changed or you would've died. I still hate protective detail."

I smile and ask, "Who wants to watch movies?"

We all get situated in the living room and my babies are now awake and I hold Maxon in my arms as the movie plays and I feed him and burp him. I read his mind and I sent him, "I love you too, my sweet baby."

He opens his aqua colored eyes and smiles. I send them both, "Try to get some more sleep, my little angels."

I move him up higher and his head is in my neck and he fists my shirt with his chubby little hands. I listen to his breathing become even as he fell asleep on my shoulder. I say, "Ok, I leave on the 5th late and you can have Jazz and Emmett pick me up at the airport. Alice she should starting to break in those shoes when I get there. Make sure she's used to wearing them as she'll be in them for hours."