035; so i can pull you

THIRD PERSON.

"ALRIGHT KATELYN," CORBYN SAID AS HE SAT DOWN in the studio with the girl beside him, the pair waiting for the rest of the band to turn up.

"Do you have to call me Katelyn?"

"Yes." He said, grabbing his guitar as the girl sighed.

"Everyone calls me Kate." She told him.

"Exactly, I'll be different." Corbyn gave her a smile, which she soon returned while tilting her head, "is that alright?"

"It's fine, yeah." Kate nodded, "just out of the ordinary for me."

"That's because you're boring." He replied, "and your name has no flavour to it."

"What is that even supposed to mean?"

"It's boring," he looked at her, "very...vanilla."

"My name is not vanilla." Kate rolled her eyes, "My name isn't weirdly spelt like yours."

"It's not even that weird." Corbyn argued, "It's what I like to call, unique. Nothing like you, you're very copy and paste."

"Copy and paste?"

"Like every other girl."

"That is the worst thing you've ever said to me." Kate frowned as the boy burst into laughter, "take that back."

"Or what?" Corbyn shrugged, "you don't like being like every other girl in LA?"

"No I do not." She mumbled, "and I hate that you're laughing about it, now I feel extremely self conscious."

"I'm kidding," he turned to face her, "you're very different and I like that, you're not like anyone i've ever met."

"Alright." A smile crept on Kate's face, "okay, I'll take that."

"I have a question, actually." Corbyn said, placing his guitar back down as he leant back in his seat, Kate looking at him confused.

"Ask away."

"Do you really not like my blond hair?" He asked, "is it that bad?"

"It's not bad." Kate shook her head, "it's just not my thing, it might be to other girls but I don't like blonds."

"You kissed me though." He mumbled, watching her glare at him before rolling her eyes, "okay seriously, you don't like it?"

"I don't like it." Kate said, "go.. brunette or something."

"Brunette?" He raised his eyebrows, "you're crazy."

"I think it would look good." Kate threw her hands up in defence, "you'd pull more girls."

"Would I pull you?" He asked as she froze in her seat, "it's a yes or no question."

"It's a question that I don't want to answer." Kate laughed slightly, "I meant like... when we go to the clubs and shit."

"I want you to answer my question." Corbyn told her, leaning slightly closer to the girl as she looked at him and shook her head slowly, "go on, would I pull you?"

"In what way?"

"Ok, picture this." He said as he stood up, walking to the other side of the room as Kate watched
him do so, "let's pretend I-"

"Oh.. you're adding a scenario."

"Yes." He nodded, "so, let's pretend we're at a club and my hair is brown."

"This is weird." Kate replied, watching him turn the radio on so a song would be playing in the background to add to the scene of it all.

Corbyn walked over to the girl, overly biting his lip as he grabbed his bottle of water, leaning on the table beside the girl and nodding his head once, "sup girl."