029; put on my jacket

THIRD PERSON.

"IT SHOCKS ME THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AN influencer." Corbyn said, sat at a table in a restaurant with Kate the opposite side, looking up from her food confused.

"Are we still caught up on the whole musician situation?" She asked as he nodded and smiled, "being an influencer means being a good role model, I can't do that shit."

"Once people start assuming we're dating your followers will go up like crazy." Corbyn told her.

"They already have." She laughed, "I'm known as your girlfriend to Instagram, my username might as well say corbyn's girlfriend."

"At least you're getting your fame for when you do release a song." Corbyn suggested as he raised his eyebrows, watching her smile before shaking her head.

"I'm not releasing any songs." She said, "It's just fame that won't be put to any use."

"You don't have any songs already written?" Corbyn asked, "surely you would."

"I had a notebook full of songs." Kate shrugged, "but I think I threw it out ages ago."

"That's a shame." He frowned, "release one about Isaac, how did that evening go by the way? You were with his friends."

"Yeah uh.. well I only really like two of his friends." Kate nodded, "One of them was really up for the idea of me being a stripper."

"A what?" He paused.

"Isaac suggested I should be a stripper instead of this job and he said his friends would pay double to see that," she explained, "when he mentioned it at the dinner one of them said they'd pay triple and the others looked really uncomfortable."

"Ew," Corbyn frowned, "that's gross."

"I have done some questionable things that are very sexual but I must say, I have never considered being a stripper." Kate said through a laugh as Corbyn gave her a smile.

"It didn't look like you were having a lot of fun in the video." He mentioned, grabbing his card from his wallet as Kate shook her head.

"I wasn't, I would've preferred the studio." Kate told him, the boy glancing up at her and hiding the smile that was bought to his face by what she had just said, "Do you want to split the total?"

"You brought your card..?" He asked.

"Yeah I have it with me." Kate nodded as she opened her bag up, "I don't mind splitting."

"No it's okay, I'll pay." Corbyn said as she looked at him, "It's fine."

"Okay," Kate gave him a smile, "thank you."

After Corbyn had returned the smile and paid for their food that evening, the pair grabbed their belongings as Corbyn handed Kate his jacket, noticing her arms wrapped around her for warmth.

"Put on my jacket." Corbyn told her, "you'll warm up."

"You're so bossy." She rolled her eyes, accepting the jacket anyway and putting it on as they walked towards the exit of the restaurant.

"I really can't be bothered to talk to Fletcher tonight." Corbyn said, grabbing ahold of Kate's hand as she nodded.

"I kind of feel the same." Kate replied, the two of them stopping in the entryway as they look over to where Fletcher was standing, waiting for them to leave the building.

"I mean we don't have to speak to him." Corbyn said.

"We do.."

"We could just run the other way," Corbyn suggested as he looked down at the shoes she was wearing, "you're not in heels it's fine."

"Run away from the camera?" She asked, "He'll put that on youtube."

"Yeah but we won't have to speak to him then." He shrugged, watching Kate glance over to Fletcher before nervously biting her lip.

"No we should speak to him that's kind of the purpose for- oh my god Isaac is there."

"Seriously?" Corbyn asked, looking out the window towards them as he groaned, "how does he always know where you are?"

"I'm not sure but now I am up for running the opposite way." Kate nodded.

"Okay, cool. We'll leave now then."

As they tried to be slow walking out for the door with their heads down to avoid Fletcher noticing them, their names were both heard being called by both him and Kate's by Isaac. So with the pair beginning to laugh slightly, Corbyn made sure he was holding the girl's hand before they took off down the street.

Although Fletcher was walking after them, hoping to catch up to the two of them if they ever did stop, Kate and Corbyn eventually turned out of his and Isaac's sight, finding their way down a small alley while bringing their run to a stop and trying to catch their breath.

"You're a slow runner." Corbyn said, looking at the girl leaning against the wall as she held her middle finger up at him.

"I don't usually run away from cameramen." Kate replied with a shrug, "I'm not a celebrity."

"You seemed like you were running more from Isaac than Fletcher." He said.

"I was, but usually I don't run away from Isaac." She said, "especially not while holding another guy's hand, so i'm definitely fucked."

"Did I mention I really like your outfit." Corbyn said with a smile, "my jacket kind of suits it."

"Your outfit isn't too bad today either." Kate shrugged as Corbyn moved slightly closer to her, "I don't like your shoes though."

"You don't?" He asked.

"You could work on your shoe game a little." Kate nodded, "Ask Jack for advice he's got amazing shoe game."

"Okay, I will." He smiled slightly.

As they fell into a silence, Kate tilted her head as she looked the boy up and down before sighing, moving her hand across the shirt to feel the material of it, "I like your shirt though, it's soft."

With no reply from Corbyn, Kate glanced up to him to see the boy staring at her and taking larger breaths than usual. Watching her eventually roll her eyes before she grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to her.

And with no hesitation, one of Corbyn's hands were placed onto the wall behind the girl to stop his loss of balance and the other on her waist, their lips attaching together for the second time that week.

But only a few seconds after their kiss was deepened and things were feeling a little more heated, Corbyn pulled away from the kiss slightly as he glanced to his right.

"I'm not really too fond of Isaac walking round the corner and seeing this." He mumbled, "just a little worry of mine."

"Are you scared of him?"

"No I just know he doesn't like me." Corbyn laughed slightly, "do you want to go back to my car? I should drop you home anyway."

"Okay." Kate nodded as Corbyn backed away from her slightly and grabbed ahold of her hand once again, checking round the corner to ensure Fletcher had gone before they walked back to his car.

(˚୨୧🔪⋆。🛒˚ ⋆ ⛓)

A/N

so 😏 any theories or thoughts or anything