038; won't be coming with

THIRD PERSON.

"ARE YOU READY YET?" CORBYN ASKED AS HE stood by the door to their hotel room, watching Kate pace around the room as she shook her head.

"I need to find my necklace." Kate replied, "It's very important."

"We're already late." He told her.

"I know but it's a very special necklace." Kate said, picking up the pillows before sighing and placing them back down again, "I took it off to shower and I can't remember where I put it."

"We can look later." Corbyn reassured her, holding the hotel door open as she looked at him.

"Corbyn." Kate sighed, "it's a very important necklace, from my mom like five years ago. I need to wear it."

"Hey, we can look later." Corbyn replied, "I'm sure it isn't far, okay?"

"Alright." She slowly nodded, grabbing the film camera and doing one final look across the room before she walked out of it, "it has a heart with her writing on it."

"We'll look as soon as we get back." Corbyn said, putting his arm around the girl as they walked into the elevator, "don't let it ruin your mood, it'll be around somewhere in the room."

"I know." Kate mumbled, pressing the button in the elevator as the doors closed and she turned to face him, "sorry I made us late."

"We're only a couple minutes late." He shrugged, "they'll only be in the lobby waiting for us, it's okay."

"But my feet are going to absolutely kill today so I expect piggybacks from you." Kate gave him a smile as he tilted his head before shaking his head, "yes, you are."

"Maybe for the last hour, not the entire day." He said through a laugh, "you're crazy."

"I am not crazy." Kate rolled her eyes, stepping out of the elevator before her hand was immediately grabbed by Corbyn, the boy pulling her towards the guys.

"You are a little crazy." He smiled slightly.

"Holding hands are we?" Jonah folded his arms, "this is new."

"It was his idea." Kate said.

"It's very cute." Daniel nodded, "perfect for paparazzi."

"Exactly." Corbyn replied, "are we ready to go?"

"Has everyone got their film camera?" Jack asked, looking at everyone individual as they nodded and held up their cameras, "Alright, well if everyone else is ready then so am I."

"Boys before you go." Randy called out as he walked over to them at a fast pace, the group glancing to one another confused before looking back at the manager.

"What?" Zach asked.

"Kate won't be coming with you today." He said, a stern tone in his voice as everyone furrowed their eyebrows slightly, looking too each other confused.

"Is there a reason for-"

"You boys take it as a day off from your hard work this week," Randy interrupted Jack's question, the five of them noticing Kate's phone in their manager's hand before looking towards Kate.

The girl herself was just as confused, having not touched her phone for the week or even spoke about any part of social media, the phone in his hand made her question if anything had happened whilst they were away from their devices.

"Sorry guys." Kate mumbled, giving them all a small smile, "I hope you have fun though."

"We'll see you later." Jonah smiled, watching her walk over to Randy before Corbyn tilted his head.

Corbyn remained silent through the conversation, unsure of what to do or say as he watched Kate give him one last smile before she walked with Randy over to the elevators.

And as they walked into one, the five guys turned towards each other confused and quiet, scratching their heads awkwardly.

"Maybe she's just having a meeting with him about something." Daniel suggested, "it can't be that bad."

"It's kind of worrying how annoyed he looked." Jonah said, "that is what makes me think it's bad."

"I don't think it's anything serious." Corbyn looked at them all, "it might be something to do with Evie, she mentioned being worried about her being by herself."

"I think Evie does get bad anxiety on her own." Zach nodded, "it's only one day, we'll see her when we get back to the hotel or something."

"We can just ask Randy when we get back." Jack shrugged, "but he seemed in a bad mood so maybe we won't mention it...?"

"I don't want to mention it with his mood." Daniel shook his head, "wait until we get back to LA and then we'll see what that was about, but it was most likely Evie."

"She did mention having a soft spot for Evie so.." Corbyn shrugged and laughed slightly, "okay, it's Evie. We'll just go have our fun and catch her up with it after."

"Sounds good." Jack nodded, all turning towards the door and following Jonah out of it, who was assigned the role of the leader for today's tour around the city.

(˚୨୧🔪⋆。🛒˚ ⋆ ⛓)

A/N

uh ohhhh

bummer