Chapter 38 - Love like no other

Majority of you voted for Yogita Bihani to play the role of Naina so here it is

Majority of you voted for Yogita Bihani to play the role of Naina so here it is. I think she is perfect for this role especially because I've seen her play the role of a Doctor/Physiotherapist in her previous show Dil hi toh hai.

Author's P.O.V:

The journey from New Zealand to Australia had been a weird one for Nandini. While she was excited about visiting a new country with the man she loves next to her, she was also nervous about meeting the woman he once loved. How will Manik react when he faces her again? How will Naina react? How will Nandini herself react? All these questions were going through her mind and she was waiting for the answers.

Once team India landed in Melbourne, they were taken straight to the hotel where they would be staying along with team Australia. Great! So now we have to be in the same hotel as Naina as well, thought Nandini. She told herself it didn't bother her, but deep down it did. For the first time in her life, she found a man who loved her with all her insecurities, a man who understood her like no other, a man who loved her selflessly. And for the first time in her life, she opened up to a man, she put her walls down and gave love a chance. She didn't want to risk losing any of this and right now Manik's past was slowly creeping up on their relationship. She had full trust on their relationship, full trust on their love but what she didn't trust was the circumstances. The circumstances around you can sometime force you to do things you never thought you would ever do.

Nandini was sat in the hotel coffee shop alone lost in all these thoughts when a meow noise broke her out of her thoughts.

"Hi there cutie!" She said as she patted the cat that snuggled around her feet.

"Snow, what have I said about running away from me like this?" She heard a voice. She turned around to see a woman standing behind her trying to catch her breath. She was staring at the cat that snuggled around her feet. She finally looked up towards Nandini and gave her a slight smile.

"I'm really sorry about Snow, my cat. She loves to explore new places. We just got here this morning and Snow wants to explore the whole hotel. I've been running behind her for the past half an hour. I'm sorry if she's bothered you at all." The girl said apologetically.

"Hey don't worry about it. Snow has been wonderful. But you look like you need a breather. Please sit down." Nandini offered her a seat

"Thank you, I will collapse any minute now if I don't sit down." The girl said to which Nandini simply giggled.

"Can I get you something hun?" The waitress asked the mysterious woman.

"An iced tea would be perfect." She replied with a smile.

"So what are you doing here at 11 in the night? Shouldn't you be sleeping or something? I have Snow keeping me busy but you?" She asked Nandini.

"Nothing really, I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd come down here and chill." Nandini's thoughts did not allow her to sleep and so she was sat here in the coffee shop drinking away her sorrows.