"ish is ish. It means I'm fine in the sense you're asking. And not in another... Can you go back to being you now? I don't know how to be with this version of you" I say to him

"This isn't a version of me, Princess. This is just me going out of my fucking mind with worry over my mate. What do you wa-" I move and straddle his lap and he exclaims 

"What are you doing?"

"Just shut up and kiss me before I change my mind" That's all it takes and with a growl that would rival Zander's he crashes his lips to mine. This is exactly what I needed, what I've been craving. I moan and groan, grinding on him. It feels fucking amazing but I want more. 

"Fuck me, Tejus." He pulls back with a groan and puts his forehead to mine.

"I can't, Princess. Not yet. Do you want me to make you cum?" I nod and he flips me so my back hits the sofa and bunches my dress up over my waist and gets on his knees.

"Try and keep quiet " he winks and I don't have a second to think before his mouth seals around my clit. My hand flies to my mouth and I bite down to stop the scream that wants to come out. He swipes his tongue through my slit, pushing it into my opening, before going back and sucking down on my clit again. My back arches on the sofa and I feel him push two fingers inside me. My hands then fly to his hair and I start pulling and pushing all at the same time. 

"Tejus. I need more!" I scream at him. He chuckles, sending pleasure through me as it vibrates my clit. I can then feel him everywhere, using his sentry magic to amplify every sensation. Just a little more and I'll explode. 

"Tej-" That's as much as I can say because he  bites down gently on my clit and my orgasm hits me hard. He keeps licking and sucking on my sensitive flesh, making me thrash as he draws it out for as long as possible. Once he's finished lapping up my cum and I stop twitching, he raises his head and with a chuckle, meets my gaze.

"Fuck you taste sweet. Are you feeling better now Princess?" He pulls me up and my dress falls to the floor. My arms go around him and I rest my head on his chest, listening to the rapid beating of his heart as I reply

"Much…. Don't leave again, I don't think I can stand it. I missed your stupid arse." He laughs and hugs me tight 

"I knew you missed me. And I didn't leave by choice. I wanted to come and see you but my-"

"Yeah Caleb explained. I get it. Doesn't mean I have to like it. And we need to talk about mating and letting the ot-" he cuts me off

"Not now, Princess. Let's get this ball out of the way first. I'll come and see you tonight and we can talk OK?" Raising my head a little I rest my chin on his chest and look up at him. 

"Ok" I whisper. Looking Into his eyes I can feel my body starting to react to him again. I really do need to mate him before I go crazy. He leans in to kiss me, not breaking eye contact and just as his lips touch mine there's a knock at the door. I stumble forward, just managing to catch myself as he dissipates out of the room. Fucking bastard. I hear his laugh in my head. 

"Where are you?"

"Don't worry, Princess. I'm close. Just come out now." I straighten my dress and use my magic to clean myself up. And make my way out of the door to find Caleb and Dravon talking to Keelan and Sebastian. 

"You ok, firefly?" Keelan asks with a small smile

"Yeah I'm better than OK. Come on, let's get this over with." Keelan takes my hand and we walk through a hall, the others following behind. We come to a set of doors that lead out underneath the grand staircase. And join the ball. There are people everywhere and I find myself looking for a Tejus again. I spot him and he winks at me. Excusing himself to whoever he's talking to and makes his way over. My heart starts going crazy trying to beat out of my chest and I smile. I catch Caleb looking and laugh