I can't find a reason to smile and look forward for the next day. All I can think of was sadness whereas I can't even cry.

It's not sadness because I got hurt, it's sadness that because no one was there for me.

Survive and stay alive, while everything seems to lost it's meaning.

"I was just thinking of the kimono's pattern," I answered and that thing didn't even crossed to my mind, but that was a random excuse that my mind had made.

"Speaking of which, you're making a total of five kimono's. If you include yours, it'll be six. Are you sure you can finish it by next week on your own?" Asked Kyousuke who was obviously excited about the festival.

"I had no idea it will be next week."

"I can," I answered simply and none of them dragged that topic further.

They talked, but I had my own world that only me and my worried mind occupies it.

Keisuke-sensei came back, bringing the ordered samples that we had chose as the best of five and he announced to take a rest for the night and we'll head back tomorrow.

He didn't mentioned what time, but Kyousuke and Hiro had already predicted that we'll probably head out near sunset that they decided to stay up late.

I stayed up late, not because I also decided to spend the night for a reason, but I just can't find a way to get my sleep.

I had randomly make a sketch, like the idea of mine that to make transportation easier. Sketch of what would it look like and what kind of transportation it was. Land, sea and air.

I was so emersed on sketching my overflowing idea of the transportation plan that I didn't noticed Kyousuke and Hiro who were playing shogi had already slept.

"You're still awake?"

I turned towards the door and there stood Keisuke-sensei carrying a lot of paperbags.

"Good to know," he sighs. "I'm so sad to think that I'll be eating alone."

I glanced towards the clock that was hanging on the wall and it says it's mid one.

I was wondering if this is why he wakes up so late in the morning because he's a night owl type of person. (─ ─ ")

We ate what he bought and he even prepared tea for the two of us.

He bought taiyaki for he had learned it was my favorite. He had came across it and thought to buy some for me.

It was thoughtful of him to do that, but even a nice hot fluffy Taiyaki doesn't seem appetizing to me.

The creamy cheese filling and the just right sweet red bean paste seems tasteless.

Keisuke-sensei was filling the atmosphere with his stories that I only speak if I had to answer yes or I see as a responses that I'm not even sure if I should make responses like that. I hear him, but my mind seems to block on storing new events and memories.

I stole a glance at my spreadsheets of sketches and went to think for blueprints, but my brain doesn't even make an effort to create ideas.

"Yumi?"

I looked back at him in the eyes that it took us a good five seconds of staring at each other's eyes.

He let out a soft sigh before he began to speak again, "you must be tired from what we did today for the mission. You should take a rest."

I'm tired of what I did today? I don't think so too. All I did today was to distract myself for the feeling that I am not sure whether it's a prediction or just gut feelings.