Chapter 2-Zeke

The rest of the day went by relatively quickly, and when the bell rang, I exited the art room. After picking up my things from my locker, I head towards my sister's locker. As I approached my sister's locker, I spotted Zeke standing way too close to her.

She tried to push him away, but he quickly snatched her wrists and trapped her against the metal lockers. Zeke was this tall skinny loser with greasy black hair that sloppily fell onto his pimple-covered face.

He was a total creep and was obsessed with Lily. My fists clenched, and my eyebrow furrowed as I carefully analyzed the scene. My sister looked extremely uncomfortable. Thankfully, I could easily tune into parts of their conversation due to werewolf hearing.

"Please go away. I told you I don't like you." Lily stated calmly.

"Please, Princess, playing hard to get is way too cliche. I know you want me." Zeke smirked, displaying his crooked yellow teeth.

Lily gagged at the wretched smell of his garlic onion breath. Even from where I stood, I could smell his horrid breath, so I felt immensely bad for her having to be that close to him.

Having a werewolf sense of smell was both a blessing and a curse."No, I don't," Lily said with a lot more force this time. I know my sister can handle her own battles as the next gamma of the pack, but I saw red when Zeke tried to grope her.

Zeke was a slimy and leachy scumbag that has bothered Lily since freshman year. He even managed to keep on getting her number even though she had changed it over 5 times. I jumped on him and started pummeling him.

I hear Lily shout, "Don't, Bryce, you'll get in trouble." But I didn't care and even Issac, the most peaceful wolf ever, didn't object. Although, I knew that even if he did it wouldn't matter. After what he did all those years ago, I had trained my mind to be stronger. Issac knew better than to actively disagree with me. The last time that happened we both paid the price.

"No one harms our family!" Issac growled.

The whole Zeke situation had been going on for way too long. Then, just as I was about to land another punch on Zeke's bloody face, a hand grabbed the sleeve of my hoodie and roughly yanked me off of Zeke.

When I saw the face of the culprit, I wasn't even surprised. Jack always got involved in things that didn't concern him. "Enough," Jack growled deeply using his alpha command.

Jack had learned along time ago that I wouldn't listen to anything he says unless he uses his alpha command.

It's the one thing that no wolf can disobey unless they are mated to an alpha or are an alpha themselves. The command is what makes alpha wolves so powerful and respected and is one of the reasons why there is always an alpha to lead a packs.

Our pack is the Lakewood pack. Not very creative considering we go to Lakewood High School in Lakewood Michigan but it fits so no one ever bothered to change it.

Against my will, I went slack and stopped resisting his hold. Eventually, he let me go once he had deemed I was safe. Then Jack went and helped the stupid freak Zeke up and took him to the pack doctor.

Whenever anyone in the pack got injured, we went to the pack doctor since our rapid werewolf healing abilities would be suspicious to a human. Most of the student at school and in town were supernatural but since we also have a decent sized human population we try to be as cautious as possible.

Before leaving with Zeke, Jack made sure to glare at me and mind link that the alpha would hear of what happened. In response, I just rolled my eyes. This wasn't the first time I would be in trouble, and it certainly wouldn't be the last.