The Phantom Lords

Start from the beginning

Marakarov: I'm not talking about this any longer. We'll handle job request down here until the upstairs is repaired.

Natsu: we shouldn't be worrying about jobs right now!  

Marakarov: Natsu! That's enough out of you!

He tries to smack Natsu but smacks Lucy's butt, for some reason.

Lucy: and you spanked me because 

Mirajane: hands to yourself master

Markarov laughs and runs off

Natsu: where're you going, old man?!

Marakarov: ah keep your dress on. I got to take a leak.

Natsu: I don't understand why he's being like this. 

Mirajane: listen, this is just as hard in him as it is on you. He's mad, but conflict between the guilds is strictly forbidden by the council.

Natsu: it's not fair those phantom creeps started it.

Mirajane: I know but that doesn't matter.

Erza: if the master's decision is not retaliate,  then we must respect it.

Ryker growls as he storm upstairs. Erza frowns as scratch follows. Above Ryker begins to destroy the pillars. Trying to satisfy his anger. Then footsteps approached him. He turns around and see erza.

Erza: I think the pillars had enough.

Ryker: what you want

Erza: I wanted make sure your okay

Ryker: I'm fine, I just so furious of they did, and they getting away with it.

Erza: everyone else feels the same way. But right now we need it be strong.

Ryker: your right.

Erza: we're going to head to Lucy's you want to join.

Ryker: nah me and Scratch are heading out to eat, we may stop by. Come on bro.

Ryker and Scratch walks off. Erza looks at scratch as he nods. 

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi scratch sharpening his nails on the pillars.

At night Ryker and Scratch walk around eating meat. Then they heard chit chat and laughing. Then they got a whiff of same scent of on from the burn marks on the guild. They walk inside as they see a kid eating to his hearts content. While laughing about Fairytail.

???: [laughing]  oh you should have seen what me and my pal did to that poor excuse of a guild. It was hilarious, and to think it was because of one girl.

The kid continues eating as everyone looks and see Ryker hovering over. The kid stops eating and noticed Ryker 

???: can I help you

Ryker: your run of those phantom creeps

???: one can say that, I'm a wizard the names cole, cole the tremor And you want to know something else. 

He looks at Ryker. Suddenly a powerful impact send Ryker outside into a wall. The kid gets out as he laughs.

Cole: show your the famous Calamity brother Ryker. Well I'm the cavern dragon slayer.

Ryker: oh really guess that means earth dragon slayer

Ryker gets out of the wall and is completely fine.