I quickly get ready, putting on my typical jock-like outfit. I throw on a red Nike hoodie with a white logo, black basketball shorts, white converse shoes and head out the door, knowing that I sadly won't have time for breakfast. I hop into Lily and I's shared red BMW convertible.

Since my dad is sherif and my mom is a lawyer, my parents make good money.

Lily greets me cheerfully from the car's passenger seat, and her pearly white smile doesn't even falter when I glare at her. "I hate morning people" I tell Issac. Issac sleepily agrees still in the process of waking up.

Every werewolf is born with a wolf soul that lies dormant until the age of 10. When Lily and I turned 10 and shifted for the first time, my parents threw a huge party to celebrate.

I was dissapointed with how small Issac was but my parents told me that he would grow as I got older. However, over seven and a half years later my wolf is still on the smaller side. While Issac is bigger than an omega wolf, he is still on the smaller side for a beta.

I wouldn't have minded his small stature if he was a natural fighter. But alas, that's not even the case. Issac is a self proclaimed 'pacifist' meaning he refuses to fight unless necessary.

This causes a lot of tension between the two of us especially because I feel like a failure of a Beta. How am I supposed to protect my pack if my wolf refuses to fight? Even during training I have to stay in human form in order to practice fighting.

"Aww, is Bricey wicey tired because he didn't get his precious beauty sleep?" Lily teased, forming her lips in a pout on her immaculately made-up face.

Lily never left the house looking anything less than perfect, and I don't think anyone besides my family has ever seen her without makeup and contacts.

I personally think she looks better without tons of makeup and flashy designer clothes, but she is beautiful either way. I turn on the radio and 'Heat Waves' by Glass Animals starts playing.

"Shut up," I grumble under my breath as I look over my shoulder to back out of our driveway. Even though I loved my sister, it didn't mean that she wasn't annoying as FUCK.

When we get to school, Lily hands me a brown paper bag. "I know you skipped breakfast, so I packed you an egg and cheese breakfast sandwich and a bottle of orange juice."

My heart warmed at the thoughtfulness my sister displayed towards me. Most people at school didn't like the two of us. They labeled my sister as a mean bitchy slut and me as an idiot bully jock.

The people at school might be slightly right about me, but that label could be farthest from the truth for Lily. She had the kindest heart in the world and was extremely bright.

Since we didn't care too much about our reputation, we let them think what they wanted, sticking to our small group of friends consisting of cheerleaders and football players.

"Thanks, sis," I replied gratefully as I took the lukewarm brown paper bag from her hand. "Let's go before we get in more trouble. We are already 10 minutes late."

"And whose fault is that?" My sister raised her perfectly sculpted eyebrow in my direction as I shook my head with a small smile. We both quickly exited our shiny red BMW and headed towards the school's front doors.

I entered my math class 20 minutes late. But, while my math teacher Mr. Powers looks at me with a stern warning on his face, I don't get called out.

Thankfully, I can sneak quietly into the back row. Mr. Powers is one of the few people who know that I am secretly really good at math.