"Jae....Why? "

"What do you mean? " She asked as she looked at me, breathing heavily.

"Why did you have to kill? You could call Yoongi for help but why? WHY?! " I shouted the last past as she flinched.

"I didn't kill- "

"How do you know when you just had an amnesia. Fuck. " I let out a dangerously low growl as she sat there, looking at me.

She is not in any sense right now. How would she know? Huh.

I clenched my jaw as I looked down and pulled the waistband of her underwear. I slid my hand inside her underwear and she widened her eyes when she felt my fingers against her pussy. She grabbed my shoulders as she bit her lips, rolling her hip on her own. But I grabbed her waist with my other hand to stop her from doing so.

She groaned as she glared at me.

"Wet enough. " I said as I pulled my hand out from her underwear and moved her from my lap while she was just looking at me with curious eyes.

"You're just like a crystal snow. Small, pretty and with one touch you're wet. " I said as I placed her on the bed.

She giggled. I stood up and looked at her for one more time before I turned around.

"What the- "

"Now sleep. I don't want you to regret anything about me. " I said as I looked at her laying on the bed, not understanding a single word.

"Jin, I love you- "

"You're saying that because you need me and you're drunk. Come to me and say that when you're sane. " I said as I reached for the door knob.

"What will I have to do to make you stay? " She asked, whining.

"Nothing can stop me. " I smiled as I opened the door of the room and closed it after leaving it.

Why did I stop? I was clearly hard.

Is it because I'm drunk? Or is it because I'm angry that she killed someone? Someone innocent?

Or is it because I really love her?

[You can stop the song now....]

Jae's P. O. V.

I felt someone pushing me and shaking me as I tried to open my eyes and when I did I saw Tae and Kook looking at me, giggling.

"So, you're finally up? " Kook asked and I sat up and nodded.

"What time is it? " I looked around and asked again.

"It's half past noon, you sleepyhead. " Tae said.

"What? " I asked as my jaw dropped.

"Eww, close your mouth. Bad smell. " Kook said as he held his nose with his fingers.

I glared hard at him as I stood up and went to the bathroom.

[After 45 minutes]

I went to the kitchen and saw no one. So, I went to living room and saw Jinnie, Joonie and Jiminie discussing something.

So, I decided to go to Jinnie and ask him for food cause man I was hella hungry.

"Jinnie, Jiminie, Joonie! Good morning. " I said and they looked at me and was looking at me until I spoke again,
"I'm hungry. "