"What's the play tonight Ari" I looked up at Kayleigh

"Y'all have been spending so much time together" Kenya smile

I squinted my eyes at Kayleigh. We have not been spending time together. "Lot of love for my sister in law"

"That's so cute. Thank you Ari" Kenya smile standing up "I have to get to the hospital. Kayleigh do not leave"

Fuck that shit "me and my sis are going to spend tonight together"

"Not too late school tomorrow" Kenya say

"Yeah she can stay the night and I'll take her" sneaky just like her fucking sister.

"Thank you so much Ari" she rub my stomach "I'll see you guys later"

"Okay see you later" she went into her room and I crossed my arms

"Your hair is really cute. Straight is for you" Kayleigh kiss up

I didn't say anything. I watched Kenya walk out the house and I looked at Kayleigh. I think I earned the right to get in her ass and I'm about to. "What the hell do you have up your sleeve"

"Nothing" Kayleigh smile

"Yeah something, what the hell are you lying about" I ask

"My mom just be tripping" Kayleigh say

"So you lie on me" I ask "I'm not letting up so you might as well tell me or I'm never doing your hair again and I'm telling your mom"

She thought about it "Quan. I just been spending time with him"

"Is that the boy that whooped your ass and left you at the gas station" I ask

"I started that" Shes too young to be that damn ignorant. I do not want this on my hands

"Don't be a dumb bitch" I say "sorry for my language" didn't want to call her a bitch but she was acting like that "it's plenty of niggas out here. Do not let one beat you up and fuck your mental up for the next"

Creed: some else can come 😏

Bitch fuck you and your teasing. We gone have to have a serious talk. We aren't together but if I go fuck somebody I'm sure she's going to be mad

"I love him" love? My mouth is about to get real lethal in just a second. Hope she doesn't take it wrong

"Love does not hurt. I would never but if you were to look over the beating he fucking left you! Someone could've killed you and anything else" I say "now let's backtrack to the beating, do you not remember how your face looked? Kayleigh don't be that dumb hoe that end up in the hospital because you let a nigga mark your face up"

"I'm sorry" Kayleigh say

"Why are you apologizing to me? You didn't do me any wrong. You need to be apologizing to yourself for allowing shit like that" I say. If a nigga I so called 'love' do my face like that I swear on my brother I would kill him. That shit is unacceptable. It clicked "are you having sex with him"