"Hands up."

I raise my hands and he rips off my sweatshirt. I am wearing no underwear, so I get completely exposed, the cool air on my core making me wet.

"Kneel, slut," he orders and I fall onto the floor. "Knees apart, hands on your thighs, palms upward," he commands, and I obey.

He hooks the collar on me and pulls a chain onto it. "Crawl, don't stand."

"Yes, sir," I murmur. He pulls on my 'leash' and I crawl behind him on the carpeted floor. He secures the chain to the wooden panel, and I obtain the same position that he ordered me to be in. "Don't look up, keep your eyes on the floor, and stay still...slave," he demands, and I hear his receding footsteps.

It feels like hours have passed as I stay still. I keep feeling myself getting wetter as I come to terms with my situation.

Bound.

Collared.

A slave.

His slave.

I almost dread that my wetness will fall onto the carpet and ruin it, but I dare not touch myself. My heart almost jumps with joy as I hear Kayden's footsteps approaching me.

"Good girl, Sierra," he says. "Stand up."

I stand up, my legs shaky.

"Legs wide, and touch your knees," he commands and I obey. My entrance is completely exposed now. 

"Since you were such a good girl, I decided to give you a present," he says, and I feel something being inserted into me. "So, so wet, Sierra. Did it turn you on to be collared like the slave you are?" I hear a click and gasp audibly.

"Y-Yes, sir," I say, moaning out.

A vibrator.

"Go back to the position you were in. I'll make us breakfast," he says, walking away. "And don't come until I allow you to," he tells me.

I kneel again, my legs wide and my hands on my thighs. I look down to see my shaven core, and the vibrations make me moan out loud. I can feel the wetness gather within me as I near my orgasm. I clench my core, groaning loudly as I try to hold myself.

"S-Sir!" I shout, "I need to come, sir! Please let me come!" I scream, gasping and exhaling and moaning. I can feel the sweat bead on my forehead as my hands go clammy.

I hear Kayden near me as he pets my head. "Look up, slave," he says, and I look up.

"I can see you making a wet mess on my expensive carpet. Are you proud of that?" he chides, and a blush rises up my neck. 

"I-I am s-sorry, sir," the pleasure overtakes me again, and I scream, my orgasm pounding to be released.

"Please-- please, sir! Please let me have it!" I plead and moan, clenching myself. Kayden tugs me upwards with my collar and reaches down towards my entrance, switching off the vibrator. I whine and gasp, my body limp. He holds me up by my shoulders, pulling my legs around his waist as he roughly slams me against the wall, a groan of pain escaping my lips.

"You know how hard you made me by pleading like that?" he asks, taking my hand and moving it towards his crotch.

"I feel it, sir," I tell him, smiling.

He unzips his jeans and pulls down his briefs, "see it, Sierra," he orders and I look down. His dick was hard and red, a drop of pre-cum glistening on the head. He reaches down towards my core and rubs my swollen clit, making me moan in pleasure. Kayden chuckles and stops, pulling out the vibrator from my wet passage, throwing it on the floor. He inserts two of his fingers in me, curls them up, and moves them, making pleasure shoot up my body.

"Sir... please, sir..." I moan out, grinding my body on his fingers. He removes his fingers and slams into me, making me scream.

"Enough teasing you, slave. You are made to be fucked by me," he says and starts thrusting roughly, making me moan and whimper in pleasure and pain with each one. He chokes my throat with one hand and reaches down to rub my clit with the other, bringing me impossibly close to my orgasm.

"Please...can I come, sir?" I ask him, holding my breath.

"Wait for me, Sierra. A slave never finishes before her master, does she?"

"No, master."

He thrusts even faster, making me clench my core and moan loudly.

"Come, Sierra!"

*****

My naked body lays limply in Kayden's arms as he watches news on the TV. Every now and then, he strokes my hair, my sides, and sometimes my thighs, making me sigh in relief. I nestle my face in Kayden's neck, my eyes closed, and his arms feeling so secure around me.

"An unidentified body has been found in the city. The unsub is a female, blonde-haired, and is said to be aged from 20 to 25."

My heart jumps into my throat. My chest constricts and my body becomes rigid. 

Did Kayden harm Caroline?

Someone who looks exactly like my sister does was found dead. 

Is my sister dead?

Is my only family in the whole world dead?

My chest constricts even further, my ears ringing. I try to gasp, to take a breath, but feel nothing. There's no air in the room. I'm suffocating. I feel my body being moved and I hear some vague noises, but they don't register as my frantic heart beats loudly in my ears.

"C-Caroline..." I mutter out.

"That wasn't her, Sierra!" I hear someone say, loud and clear. I feel my hands being enveloped in larger ones, "Breathe. Follow my breathing," Kayden commands. I match him as he inhales and exhales, and my heart suddenly thumps quietly.

"Good, good, girl, Sierra," he praises, pulling me up into his arms. He picks me up from the floor, making me cling to his button-down. He sets me down on the sofa and moves away, but is pulled back by my grip. "I'll be back, Sierra, I just need to get something for you," he says quietly, smiling at me.

I nod, letting go of his shirt and nuzzling into the pillows.

"You need to take these pills whenever you feel like a panic attack's coming. Keep them with you at all times. I won't be there to calm you down every time you decide to stop breathing," he says, holding out a bottle of Ativan.

"Yes, sir," I mutter, taking the pills from his hand.

Boo-yah, bitch.

There's my road back to Caroline.

Author's Note:

So, I guess Sierra did get the best of both worlds. With great, mind-melting sex, and a set path to escape, nothing can go wrong now...can it?

Okay, readers, time to put on your thinking caps and predict what's gonna happen next.

Also, I got absolutely no votes on the last chapter...so, vote please, guys, I'm begging ya.

QOTD: What do you think is gonna happen next? Will Sierra finally escape?