Chapter 11- Perfect for me

Comenzar desde el principio

🎶I hate that you're perfect🎶

🎶You're perfect for me🎶

Branch covered his watch and sighed quietly. A bunch of soft voices whispered around Branch.

"Over here."

"There he is."

"Can you see me?"

"I can see you"

"Let's get him."

"One, Two, Three."

"Yay!"

Suddenly something grabbed Branch's foot and pulled him. Branch opened his eyes and saw that he was tied up. There infront of him were five female trolls with bang-styled hair and a glossy leotard of matching colors. There's also a color around their eyes that's different with each girl, and the same applies to their noses.

"Hey crybaby," The troll with blue hair said and the girls behind her giggled. "Your name Poppy?"

"What? No. Who are you guys?" Branch asked.

"We are the K-pop gang." The troll with dark pink hair introduced. "And you're going to take us to queen Poppy." Said the blue-haired troll.

"What?" Branch gasped when he was interrupted by reggaetón music behind him. He turned his head and saw three trolls revealed themselves from behind the tall grass.

the members are very similar to each other, not wearing any clothes and only having hairbands and earrings. They have markings across their bodies and in their hair, which are textured to look like a matte latex and cover the otherwise lightly fuzzy texture.

"Not so fast Tracey." He blue haired girl said and tighten the ribbon around Branch. "We're taking him."

"It's pronounce 'Tresillio'." The troll named Tresillio said. "If you want him.." Tresillio spun around. "You're going to have to dance for him. I can't live in a world without reggaetón."

"And we can't live in a world without K-Pop." The blue-haired troll argued further.

"DANCE OFF!" A mysterious voice said but no on e seemed to notice.

"Ooh." The flowers oohed.

🎶keojineun heart b-b-beat🎶

🎶ppallajineunde🎶

🎶neodabjanhge heart b-b-b-beat 🎶

🎶geolyeo naleul bol ttae majimag nam-eun🎶 

🎶sungankkaji jeomjeom dagaoji crazy🎶

🎶ajjilhage gyeonun russian roulette. B-b-beat🎶

After the K-pop gang sang and dance it was the reggaetón's turn. They grabbed Branch and started dancing.

🎶Esquina a esquina, de ahí nos vamos🎶

🎶El mundo es grande, pero lo tengo en mis manos🎶

🎶Estoy muy duro, sí, okay, ahí vamos🎶

🎶Y con el tiempo nos seguimos elevando🎶

🎶Freeze🎶

The flowers started fangirling at them.

🎶Un,🎶

🎶Dos,🎶

🎶Tres,🎶

🎶Leggo🎶

After they dance they tied Branch again.

"Wow" Ari complimented. "Respect." Wani said(to tired to right color-haired troll😅). "Respect. "Tresillio said back.

Branch was grunting and struggling to break free when Tresillio suggested, "Why don't we split him?"

"Huh?" Branch was panicking. "Good Idea!" Gomdori said followed by a "yeah" from Kim-petite.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT." Branch exclaimed as he got the K-pop gang and Reggaetón's attention. "Why does Barb get to decide which music gets to be saved? All music should be saved."

The K-pop gang and the Reggaetón's exchanged looks. "All right, Ok. I'm listening, pop troll" said Tresillio. Branch smiled happy to get them on the same page as he is.

____________________________

-Give me a few minutes to post the second part I have a new homework to do and I only have till Thursday.

-Aurora