veintiséis

tw: implied sex, horrible past trauma, smoking

writing has definitely improved to say the least, ig idk?? just sum cute, i was bored and its like 2am) !use dark mode!
(btw this doesn't mean im continuing the book i was just bored, please respect that lol)

me and dream were happy to say the least, we got almost got caught a few times but it always got smoothed over, Alex graduated and so did i and after that dream quit his job using the excuse it was too complicated and got a different one, this time becoming an eighth grade math teacher at a middle school, so much has happened and i never expected to here, in his house, on his bed.

staring at him, god he was so fine. he had a scrambled bed head that was the only thing visible, i played with his messy hair a bit before removing the grey comforters to scoot off the bed, it was around five am, and i needed to wake him up in an hour for work so why not make him some breakfast. i slipped away from the warm bed and put on his t-shirt along with some sweatpants before leaving the room, i stumbled down the hallway, past the living room and into the kitchen.

rubbing my eyes as i flicked the lights on and made my way to the stove, i turned some knobs to heat up the coil and set a pan down, i walked to the fridge and pulled out a carton of eggs setting them right next to the stove before walking over to patches food bowl, filling it up with food kibbles.

when i made my way back to the oven i cracked open two eggs and watched them sizzle inside the pan, i threw the shells in the bin and put the carton back up, nextly grabbing a package of bacon and frozen hash browns, popping them inside the toaster since i didn't feel like air frying them.

i reached for the spatula and scrambled the eggs around the hot pan and looked at the steam when patches walked in and made her way to her food bowl with a soft meow. i smiled at her presence and went back to cooking.

once i finished the eggs i worked on the bacon which didn't take long and when i was done with that the has browns popped out i scooped all the food on the plate and set it on the island table, right by a glass of apple juice.

proud of myself i lightly jogged out of the kitchen, down the hallway and into the bathroom where i washed my hair, swooped my hair to the side and took my medication, brushing my teeth right after making sure i looked decent before going back into me and dreams bedroom to wake him up.

"babe- its time for work" i said towering over him, he groaned and rolled over to look up at me and he immediately smiled brightly, ear to ear. he batted his eyes a few times and sniffled his nose, wiggling it around.

"is that bacon? d'you cook just for me hun?" he said trailing his hand to run up and down my thigh, i bobbed my head up and down and bent down to give him a kiss on the forehead, once again reminding him to get up before leaving the room.

i walked back down the hallway into the living room where my phone was on the couch i grabbed it and opened up my contacts to text my buddy Alex.

{george}
hey man u up?

{flatty patty my beloved}
well now i am tf you want?

{george}
wanna go for coffee in about an hour or so, dreams leaving for work soon.

{flatty patty my beloved}
i guess, can i bring julie?

{george}
no i dont want to third wheel

{flatty patty my beloved}
you wont, but fine ill just send her home ig