The Heartbroken Shu!

Start from the beginning

Then, the gym door opened, revealing the students of Mr. Makoto. I saw Shu walking while flipping his bangs. My eyebrows twitching.

I heard some girls fangirling.

"Uwa! Shu! You're so handsome!"

"Marry me!"

"Be my boyfriend!"

"So cute, Shu!"

"Wow. Shu's becomes popular? Since when?" Tenchi asked.

"I don't know," Fumiko said and both of them turned to me.

I'm having a tick mark on my forehead.

"Okay, I get it he's a popular kid and yet, he's pissing me off!" I snapped, Shu looked at me with his guilt face. He looked away as I glared at him.

Shu's pov

(Name) were glaring at me and I looked away. Damn, I really need to talk to her, but how?

"You okay?" I heard someone said, making me turned to see Sasha.

"I'm fine," I replied with a fake smile. She just shake her head.

"Stop with a fake smile, you idiot." She said and smacked my head, making me yelped and rubbing my head.

"How can you know?" I asked, still rubbing my head.

"You're too obvious," she said. "Besides, I've seen the fake smiles before."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Well, at least, give me some tips to talk to a girl," I muttered, but she heard me and smirked.

"I could help with that," she said and I turned to her.

"Wha? Really?" I asked, she nodded.

Your pov

"Alright, people! We're playing Dodgeball and you better be quick because your opponent are faster than all of you," Mr. Aizawa said.

We're splitting the team into 5.

I have my team with Tenchi, Fumiko, Momoko, Matsuya and Asuto (yes! They have returned!!)

I saw Shu has his own team. He had Sasha, Wakiya, Daigo, Ryoken and Hikaru.

"The first who will be first are Team Tenchi!"

Me and the others smirked at each other.

"Their opponents are Team Shu!"

My eyes widened and growled. Tenchi and Fumiko tried to calm me down while Momoko, Matsuya and Asuto looked at each other in confusion and worried.

"Ready and..." My eyes hardened and clenching my fists.

"Go!"

Sasha swiftly grabbed the ball and throw it at Tenchi but she dodged it.

"Too slow!"

"Tenchi!"

The players grabbed the balls and throw them at us but we all dodged, including Momoko got hit.

"Momoko, you're out," Mr. Aizawa said and Momoko walks out.

A few minutes later, the only one left are me and Tenchi since the other got hit.

"Sorry, Tenchi. Even though you're my best friend, I'mma gonna knock you out," Sasha said, smirking.

"Go ahead and try, blueberry," Tenchi said and Sasha's eyes widened.