Beginning of Hell

Start from the beginning

"DON'T PLAY SMART WITH ME YA BITCH!" The current Banchou of Seidou grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. Hana was forced on her tiptoes to compensate for the height difference and avoid getting choked.

Both Jun and Yuki start towards them as Ryosuke's bangs hid his expression. Masuko, by far, looked the most nervous aside from the other third-year onlookers who had fled the classroom at the sight of the school's infamous delinquents.

Hana held up a hand to signal to her senpais that she's got the situation covered. They needed to stand down before they did something stupid and got all of them in trouble.

Hana pulled out a piece of paper from who-knows-where and showed it to Hanabusa. His eyes flitted over the paper and gradually widened in shock with the more of it he read. The brown-haired third-year quickly let go of her as realization struck him.

She smirked, "Oops."

Hana let the paper slip from her grip and "accidentally" dropped it. The Banchou sank down to his knees to cover the paper with his hands from the view of the other people. The first-year clicked her tongue at the pathetic sight and bent down to whisper something for his ears alone. His body shook in terror and shame as he begged for forgiveness on his knees in dogeza.

Without a trace of mercy, Hana twirled on her toes as if she was performing a graceful dance and jumped up to sit on the edge of Jun's desk. She crossed her legs and looked down at Hanabusa from the bridge of her nose.

"ANIKI!" Tachihara stomped over to stand in front of Hana. Just as he's about to land a punch, the sound of a dial tone made him pause in his step.

Hana rested an elbow on her thigh and leaned her cheek onto her palm as a voice from the speaker of the phone called out, "Hello?"

"Good morning, Tachihara-san."

"Oh Hana-chan, hi! I thought I told you to call me Auntie dearie. Have you met my son yet?"

"Sorry Auntie, it slipped my mind. I'm doing very well, thank you for asking. And about your son..."

The boy slid over to her so quickly that his beanie had fallen off. He sat on his knees, silently begging her to not say anything. With a flash of pointed teeth, she held out her left foot in front of his face. Understanding just what he had to do, Tachihara flushed in hot humiliation as he timidly took hold of her shoe and brought his lips down to kiss the top of it. The ultimate show of submission.

"Yusuke-senpai is taking very good care of me. I really appreciated him going out of his way to come find me and show me the ins and outs of how the school works," Hana reported.

The insinuation of her words flew over the woman from the other side of the phone's head. "That's great! Can you tell him I"ll be late tonight so he's on his own for dinner?"

"Of course, Auntie."

"Thanks Hana-chan! You're a lifesaver. Well, I'm off to work now so bye-bye!"

There was a click that indicated the call had been dropped. Hana placed the phone down beside her and then sharply brought her stare to the remaining delinquent who dared to remain standing in her presence. She raised a brow and he instantly joined his friends on the floor. The three of them kneeled down in a line like scolded children in front of the first-year girl.

She grinned devilishly at the three groveling males below her, "Have you learned your place in the food chain now, ya stupid worms?"

They nod vehemently, tears from fear of the girl in their eyes.

"Then scram."

That's all they needed to hear. The three third-years bolted out of the room with their tails tucked between their legs.