50% Off an Adorable Yo-chan

Maroon and amber eyes stared at each other as passersby couldn't help but gawk as they passed by the strange trio in the center of the airport. A famous professional baseball player. A tall, somehow blond Japanese man with no emotion on his face. And a blonde girl with devilish features.

"So this is where we part Aniki. You'll be going to Kagoshima and I'll be going to Tokyo."

"Yeah." Toua pauses before speaking again. "You didn't tell Youichi you were coming, did you? "

"Of course Yo-chan knows I'm coming. I'm not that inconsiderate to not let our cousin know I plan on staying with him."

"..."

"Okay maybe he doesn't know, but it's fine since he adores me. I have to look for a high school to attend in Tokyo anyway so I won't have time to bother him much."

Kojima sweatdrops and looks worriedly at the two siblings. "Umm Hana-chan? Why don't you just come with us to Kagoshima? I'm sure your brother wouldn't mind."

"Kojima-san, as much as I admire you for one-upping my brother and for sparing his arm, I don't believe you are very smart." Kojima feels an arrow stab him in the heart as the high school girl continues. "Even if I go with you, because of the games you'll be playing, you'll be moving around a lot. Plus, knowing Aniki, he plans to just stay at a hotel and he'll probably get some action on with the females too. So it's better for me to just stay with my cousin and away from all that."

Kojima choked at the girl's blunt words while Toua continued to stare at Hana.

"Anyways, don't worry too much Aniki. I have Al-chan with me to protect me after all."

"What are you talking about? I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about everyone else." Toua monotonously states while flashbacks of all the trouble his younger sister has gotten into runs through his brain.

Just then the duffel bag that Hana had been carrying began to fidget. "Oh, Al-chan you want out?" The blonde put the bag down and an alligator popped its head out of the bag.

"There's no way that is going to get past security." Kojima's jaw dropped and his face paled as the beast began to climb out of the duffel bag. "WAIT! W-why is there even an alligator in your bag?!"

"This is my precious pet, Alfred. I found him underneath a water spout at the very bottom of the water system." Hana looked on adoringly as the alligator turned into a Perry-the Platypus wannabe and snuck through security.

As Kojima's soul flew out of his mouth and he questioned just what kind of siblings he got involved with, the two siblings maintained poker faces as they stared at each other. Toua then stuck his hand out without saying anything.

'Give it.'

'But-'

'...'

'Fine' Hana frowned before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a couple of pocket knives to put in Toua's hand.

"..."

Hana sighed before placing one more into Toua's outstretched palm to which he then promptly threw them all in the trash can.

"Stay safe." Was all that the tall blond uttered with a nod at his sister before walking forward. Kojima froze before shaking his head and walking in the same direction, uttering something along the lines of the last five minutes being some kind of hallucination and that there was no way the two siblings could be devils in disguise.

Hana returned the nod from her brother with a rare sweet smile before turning and walking in the opposite direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------