A Damn Geezer Beat the Monster

7 days after gaining 4 million yen, Hana found herself at the same baseball field watching the matches in the shadow alongside her brother. Her eyes flitted around, searching for any easy prey to pick off. The cheers of the normal crowd suddenly paused as a spiky, black-haired, well-built male entered the field and demanded a turn to play.

"Aniki"

"Hm?"

"That man that just entered is that professional baseball player isn't he?"

"Ah...yeah."

"He's probably here for you. Those guys from the other day were part of a pro team as well."

"Hn."

The two blondes proceeded to watch the match unfold as the professional player pretended to not know how to play baseball. Unfortunately for the pitcher who fell for such a farce, the giant man-made contact with the ball and drove it out of the park.

"Did I just win?" The man smirked at the shocked faces of the crowd.

"I'll pitch next." A black male, even larger than the Japanese batter, strode up to the pitcher's mound. Shouts of 'Peter Saul' went around as bets were made on the upcoming match. "I'll make a 200 bet with you"

As the pitcher warmed, up the older of the two blondes stepped into the light and began to make his way to the field.

"You going now?" Hana called out to Toua with her usual grin.

He stopped and looked at her from the corner of his eye. She nodded in confirmation of what he was asking her to do and scampered off to the crowd on the sidelines as Toua resumed walking toward the field.

Peter Saul pitched the baseball which made the crowd cheer from the sheer power of the throw only for the batter to once again easily make contact and drive it out of the park. Shocked murmurs erupted as the audience wondered who this mysteriously good batter was only for recognition to spread like a wildfire.

"I've seen him on television. Isn't he ?!"

"Lycaons' cleanup hitter, Kojima Hiromichi!"

"Yea, it's Kojima Hiromichi!"

Peter Saul shrugged and held out the $200 "No wonder you're that good. I lost."

Kojima slapped the dollar bills out of the pitcher's hand in anger "DON'T LOOK DOWN ON BASEBALL!"

"OoOh~" A monotonous voice was heard above all the noises of disbelief.

The crowd went silent as a pair of footsteps made contact with the dirt field.

"How nicely said."

Calls of the devious pitcher's name went around as spectators seem surprised the man was getting involved in the dispute.

"Oh?" Kojima took off his sunglasses to dramatically stare at the lanky, spiky-haired blond. "You are Tokuchi Toua huh?"

"You came here looking for me, right?" Toua approached the professional player and stopped an arm's length away from the male.

"Earlier, two Japanese men came here. They are with me."

"Let me stop you right there." Toua held up a hand to signal the male to let him speak. "They were the ones that suggested the amount of money."

Kojima closed his eyes in acceptance. "That's fine."

"However, play a game with me right now." Dark grey eyes fiercely filled with determination met amber. "I'm going to overlook the money that was swindled. But, if I win, the remaining amount will be cleared."