5} Try not go Diagonally

"What was that?" I ask

"What was that?" I ask. I mean it's not every day you vanish in a snap, feel as if you are being stuffed down a tube, and end up in a different place than you were. And yes it's still weird even though I have done shadow-traveling. 

Snape slowly turns to me with a questioning look. "That was Apparition Ms Potter, it's a form of magical travel that allows wizards and witches to go from one place to another. If done incorrectly it can maim or kill a person, but you won't have to worry about that. Only wizards at a certain age and skill can do it." He drawls looking at me as if I was a bomb that was about to go off.

I try to gather where we are when I see a sign that reads 'heT Lkaey Codaruln'. "What does that say?" 

Snape looks at me as if I am an idiot. Well, my name was Kelp-Head, Fish-Man, Water-Boy, Prissy, and Seaweed-Brain for a reason.

"Can't you read Potter?"

"Yes sir. I can read, but I have a condition called dyslexia that makes all the words start floating on the page."

Snape looks a bit taken back when I say this. "The Leaky Cauldron." He says then does a dramatic robe swish and takes off. He seems like a vampire at this point but they can't go outside. Do you think he could use his magic to turn into a bat? Batman?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snape goes up to a random brick wall and taps it in a specific order. (3 up, 2 across from the bin) and the brick wall opens as if it's part of the world of Wizard of Oz. Wait... Does this mean that the movie is real?

"Try not to dawdle Potter." He says this looking back at me, already nearing the crowd of robed people with pointy hats. 

I quickly close the gap between us(No I'm not kissing him or his overly greasy hair) and we start to go into the crowd.

"First we need to go to Gringotts to get you some money."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The walk there was fairly quick, even though the crowd don't help. Making my way past various magical buildings had been extremely hard and I lagged behind a lot. I think Snape might not like me now...

We finally walk up to this marvelous building that looked weirdly greek. It had white columns running down the roof to the floor with grand steps leading up to the front entrance. At the side of the wall is a plaque with the words Fortius Quo Fidelius in Latin. Meaning "Strength Through Loyalty." Bellow, it was a warning sign for thievery and advising against it. 

Next to that were two goblin guards with pantsuits and daggers in their belts. They were truly an odd creatures. In the books, they said they were greedy and selfish but they seemed to be just doing thier job. They were also described as warrior creatures and keeps all of the wizard's finances in check. I give a courtesy nod towards them and keep on moving. Before I walk away I see the goblins looking at each other incredulously. I think wizards should pay more respect. Hades! Even Hades got more respect.

I made my way with Snape following closely behind to the closest teller. They were currently busy with an obnoxious witch who seems to be wanting to take money from her disowned sister's vault. She was not getting far. This took five minutes before the witch said some rude things (Not age-appropriate) to the teller and left with what seemed to be an ever-lasting sneer on her face. 

I walk up to the free teller and wait for him to start a conversation. After another two minutes, the teller turns to me and gestures he's ready. "Yes?" He asks in a bored but aggressive tone. It seems to be a natural emotion for him. Gods, people needed to respect the goblins more. What happened if they rebelled and took all the money. What would they do then?

"Good Morning Teller Sharpfang," I say in hopes to greet him properly. It took me almost five years to read his name tag but the witch before took a while. "I wish to have an inheritance test done," I ask. 

Sharpfang's expression lost some of its boredness and asked me to follow him. This kind of feels like a monster attack, where Medusa or the Minotaur will jump out at me.

"Take a seat," Sharpfang says sharply. (Im soooo funny)

I quickly do as he says, noticing that Snape has left me.

"Thank you Mr. Sharpfang."

He quickly looks up from the paper in his hands and looks at me as if I lost my head before going back to his paper.

"Now you said you wanted an inherence test?" He asks.

"Yes, I would like to know my blood relations and what assets I have. I would also like to look at anything hindering my magic or any abilities I possess."

"Of course. All you need to do is to cut your finger over this bowl and well do the rest."