4} Letter to Freedom

Vernon and Dudley walked into the kitchen at the same time after Petunia called them down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Vernon and Dudley walked into the kitchen at the same time after Petunia called them down. They were both complaining about how long it took for breakfast to be ready as they sat on two chairs to hold their weight. Petunia asked me to take Vernon's coffee to him as the two others passed gas in a synchronized order. Breakfast was only this late because Vernon insisted that I learned my place in the household last night and beat me till I was blue. It wasn't as bad as it was in my last life with Gabe but it still hurt like Hades.

They sat at the table just as I brought out Vernon's morning coffee. Vernon was at the head of the table where had usually sat with Dudley on his left and Petunia on his right. Petunia was elegantly eating her toast while the other two were shoving their faces which was a miracle considering Vernon was reading the paper as well. 

We hear a knock on the door and we all turn our heads. "Get the post Dudley, would you?" Vernon asks.

"Make Percie get the post," Dudley complains.

"Get the post Percie."

This was when I was suppose to get my letter, but I don't want Dudley to make it out of this with a pig tail so I'm going to have to come up with something. 

You see, I have a plan for this life. I am going to defeat Voldemort as quick as possible, befriend Snape, and defy Dumbledore. Before you say 'why defy Dumbledore', well... he plans my death and doesn't give me any helpful information completely leaving me in the dark. He could have helped in so many other ways like letting me grow up with magic, becoming the Minister of Magic so that way the wizarding world would be prepared for Moldyshorts, telling me about horcruxes specifically the one in my head. He is manipulative and an awful person who likes playing God. Well guess what, there is more than one god for a reason!

I walk up to the door, slightly limping. I don't know what I expected... Well I do and it wasn't this.

"Hello Ms Potter, may I speak to Mrs Dursley about your living conditions?" Professor Snape asks.

"O, Of course mr." I answer. 

This was not suppose to happen. 

He bristly walks past me without such as a glance. He is putting up a cold face though, he didn't want me to see his pity. 

"Go pack your things Ms Potter," he says.

"Okay!" Gods, I couldn't wait to be rid of this horrid place. 

I run into the cupboard that I call my room and pack my measly belongings. A change of clothes that were obviously too big, my rings that I was gifted in my old life, and my loyal sword, Riptide. I stuff all of this into my pillowcase and walk out with it in my left hand, banging my head on the roof of the cupboard. 

As soon as I come out of the cupboard I see Vernon trying to run away from Snape with a pig snout and tail. 

I burst out laughing. "It suits him. Thank you mr!"

"Your very welcome," he says in a bored tone. A hint of a smirk still on his face.

"I have a question though, why are you here? Is it because of my special abilities? Also whats your name mr?" I ask in quick succession. 

"I am Professor Severus Snape. Potions Master and Head of Slytherin house at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It is preferred that you call me Professor Snape or Sir in my presents. Hogwarts is a school for students with magical abilities such as yourself. Invites are given when a child has turned eleven. I am here to get you enrolled into school and help you get your supplies because you don't live with a magical family."

Professor Snape then hands me a letter one old parchment with the Hogwarts stamp on it. 

In the letter:

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Headmaster: Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, 1st Class, Grand Sorcerer, Chief Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confederation of Wizards)

Dear Ms Potter, 

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on September 1st. We await your owl by n later than July 31st.

Your's sincerely, 

Minerva Mcgonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Deputy Headmistress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The New Potterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें