And he was still thinking about it after he finished it. Thanks to his second brother and Liusi's thoughtfulness, and the reminder from the righteous brother, otherwise he would be like the opposite person, shaken into a sieve.

Not to mention writing in that appearance, it is difficult to lift a pen.

I really stayed for a few days, I'm afraid I will come in vertically and go out horizontally.

Qi Yun, who was being muttered by Qi Ming, was also thinking of his third brother at the moment.

Even though Qi Yun is usually picky about Qi Ming, either he dislikes his poor writing, or thinks his book reading is complicated, but as the second brother, Qi Yun really cares about Qi Ming.

Of course, Qi Yun still didn't believe in God and Buddha, but before Qi Ming entered the field, Qi Erlang had given him all the things he could consider.

Including this rain, Qi Yun was very fortunate to let his third brother wear thick-soled boots, so that it would not be too difficult.

However, he was still a little worried when he was ready in all aspects. Sitting in the study, Qi Yun unconsciously stared at the rain falling outside.

Manager Qin noticed that his boss was distracted, so he didn't speak, but carefully put a delicate bottle he had brought on the table.

But before he turned around, he heard Qi Yun say: "Bring it?"

Guan Shi hurriedly turned around, his smile was still warm, and he saluted Qi Yun: "If you go back to the second young master, this is a new batch of Jinzun wine, but it's different from the previous ones, this time the alcohol content is slightly lower. The taste is sweet and cold, perfect for a drink."

After finishing speaking, Guan Shi Qin stood aside in a little nervousness.

Because the degree was low this time, but the taste was good, Qi Yun said early on that he would sell it differently.

Jinzun wine is golden in liquid and has an endless sweet aftertaste. However, the price is much higher than that of ordinary wine, but it is still ordinary wine, which is mostly packed in jars.

Piansheng changed a porcelain container this time, and it looked like it was specially fired, with bright colors and smart appearance.

Obviously it was sold to women.

Qi Erlang is not the kind of superior person. On the contrary, Qi Yun has been looking for ways to make himself richer.

Even if Qi Yun has rarely got the disease now, he still has a sense of urgency, especially after he has a wife, children, children and daughters, men can't wait to come out from the mountains of gold and silver, so that they can feel at ease.

The wine business had been done in the men's pile, and his eyes turned to the back house woman.

Qi Yun respected his wife and protected her. After getting married, he often helped Ye Jiao to sort out the relationship between the back house. He knew very well that the wife of the back house was very important if a family had to be strict, and they used to play less games. Less fun.

But this is the case, the irregular tea party poems are still constant, and the Qiongjiang Yuye must be an indispensable part of the banquet.