Ye Jiao thought for a while, but looked at Qi Yun with her eyes: "Can you do it, Xiang Gong?"

In fact, Qi Yun would not, after all, in Qi Erlang's past there was no need for spices.

Apart from the smell of medicinal materials, his body is the scent of ink, and the spices next to him will more or less make him breathless, so naturally he won't use it.

But when my wife asked, he couldn't say no, so she said: "I can learn with you."

Ye Jiao showed a smile and nodded, her voice soft: "Then I'll be with you, no need for a female husband, but you will teach me." In her heart, Qi Yun is omnipotent and learns everything quickly.

Qi Yun didn't expect to find a job for himself, but with this smiling face, he could accept everything.

It's just that I promised an errand, and it has to be a little good.

So when Qi Yun went to get a book of incense, he also took another book by the way.

Ye Jiao had never seen this book before, and she saw it was new, but she had already added three or four bookmarks in it.

These bookmarks were made by Ye Jiao after pressing and drying medicinal flowers. Although they are not as effective as eating them, they are always good for the body when they are carried around.

After Qi Yun got into bed and put down the bed net, Ye Jiao asked him, "Msang Gong, what is this?"

Qi Yun moved past the bed, put the candle on, and then leaned beside Ye Jiao and said, "This is a fragrance book. In addition to the types of incense, there is also a way to burn incense. Look more and look back. Let’s learn together. As for this book, you see."

Ye Jiao didn't doubt that he had it, and opened the book without a title.

The next moment, she quickly closed it again, and looked up at Qi Yun: "Msang Gong, this book is all pictures, no words."

Qi Yun stretched out his hand and took her in his arms, and asked softly: "Don't you like it?"

Ye Jiao went over and kissed him: "I like it, let's watch it together."

Qi Yun smiled, he was accustomed to Ye Jiao's always being so frank, and he thought it was very cute.

Afterwards, the two of them flicked through the candlelight page by page. They had to say that the food they bought this time was indeed top-quality, the dishes were fine, and they looked like meticulous paintings. Every detail was well outlined, but the subtleties were Ingeniously use flowers and plants or landscapes to block, looking at some hazy beauty.

Ye Jiao emphatically looked at the ones that Qi Yun had bookmarked, and sighed as he looked at them, "Sang Gong, you picked it very well, this time you looked more carefully than me...Sang Gong?"

The answer to her was a soft kiss on the cheek.

There was a smile in the man's voice: "If you want to try it, you will know."

Ye Jiao didn't refuse. On the contrary, she nodded her head with exploratory spirit and wanted to kiss him, but when she leaned forward, she stretched out her hand and pressed it down: "You have reached me."