episode seven(7)

Depuis le début

"Look jamila, I'm very sorry for hiding such secrets from you but It was so hard for me to spill it out. I hate the fact that he has a crush on me and I'm trying to digest it all but it's been hard," I said truthfully while gulping a glass of water.
"Girl what are you waiting for? Tell me the name please I'm sweating," she exclaimed curiously.

"Khalid freaking Ahmed, don't act like you don't know," I said in a sad whisper-shout tone.
"Damnn I knew that boy was up to something but hey don't worry. It's not his fault, it happens. You shouldn't blame him if not he'd be more depressed after knowing that his feelings are not returned. Try to be normal around him, it can happen to you," she held my hand tight while trying to explain. She noded my head and she gave me a warm hug that lasted for two minutes but it felt like forever.

"Zahra you have a call from the hospital," aunt zainab stated while handing me the phone.
From the hospital? Who would It be?

"Hel--," mom trailed off while breathing faintly. I can hear some noises down their but it was not clear. The only thing clear to me was 'bring the oxygen'.
"Mom," I whisper-shouted. She hung up the phone and I couldn't help but drop mine. It was like my life turned upside-down. I tried to hold the tears but I failed. Tears started dripping. A part of me told me to calm down and everything will be fine but the other says the opposite. I don't know which one to listen to, I became confused. 'You can do it zahra!' I wish I had been at home, atleast I could try to help mom.

Oh Allah please don't let anything happen to my mom.

<><><>

"Jamal, please come to the hospital, mom is very sick. I called dad and he said he's coming," I called my elder brother and informed.
"I'm coming in shaa Allah, don't worry she will be fine," he said, trying to comfort me.

"Alright," I hung up and walked straight to the room where mom was admitted. I entered and found her sleeping. I walked slowly to her bed and sat beside her. I kissed her forehead and held her hand tightly. Suddenly hot tears started dripping again. I took the back of my palm and tried to wipe it but it still finds a way to come out.

"What happened to mom?" Jamal opened the door and rushed straight to me with a sulky face.
"Asthma," I said, he dilly-dallied towards mom and hugged her tightly while crying. Dad came and asked us to rest, saying he will take care of mom. Jamal held my hand and helped me up. We walked outside to get some fresh air.

"Hey don't cry please, you know I can't stand it," he spoke his heart out while we leisurely paced. We found those street chairs along the road near the hospital and sat. I kept staring at one direction, on which was a car infront of us but couldn't realise the mark of the car. Kia rio, my favourite. The car was just a normal object to me. Since I was so sad, I couldn't cheer up. Saying that I was hurt would be an understatement.

"You don't have to talk if you don't want to, but please don't fetch your heart with sadness. I'm here for you. remember! best friends forever, till jannah in shaa Allah," Said jamal engulfing me in a hug. I bent my head on his shoulder. He gasped and sighed in relief. I turned and hugged him tight crying all the tears I left for the day. He took the back of his palm and wipe my tears. He gave me 'the everything is going to be OK' look. I nodded, holding his hand and sighed in relief. "Allah doesn't give a soul more than it can handle," I thought to myself.

Yasir's POV

First day of school was better than I'd expected. It's great to change school sometimes. I missed my old school but I love the environment here. It's quiet and calm. The ladies sit on one side and us, the gentlemen, on the otherside. That's the best thing I love about this school. The school is just perfect for my liking. It's a pure Muslim school. I'm in love with noor high school.

"Hey......how was your first day at school, I missed you already," my twin sister exclaimed with a pout.
"So you can't go to school without me? See I told you I'm your best friend and you denied it. And please stop messing up with your face, it's awkward," I winked teasingly squeezing her nose. Knowing that I was coming to die, I rushed downstairs whiles she fled after me. I hurriedly sprinted in the guest room and locked the door. Suddenly I heard her footsteps fade away showing she was leaving. I was stucked in the room the whole day. Alhamdullilah there was a bathroom so I didn't mind staying there. I performed ablution, prayed and took a nap. Something popped on my mind so I opened the door and rushed to my room.

***

Suddenly I got a heartbreak
A broken heart that nobody knows
They thought I was alright
But I was not

He was my only hope and he left
Left me in the dark, lost and unable.
He promised to be with me But he was all of a sudden a good for nothing guy.
To be continued

I started reading the book that I picked from the hallway. Damnnn! This girl is a poet. I was very curious to see the continuation but how? I had to return the book but to be honest, I already felt the words inside the book. "Zahra bint Abdullah," I muttered. I don't even know the owner by the way but I can find out. The poem was good. I kind of felt something in her words but the meaning was inexplicable. I should return it tomorrow in shaa Allah.

<><><>

"Asalamualaikum, I'm looking for zahra bint Abdullah," I greeted the class while jamila was in control because there was no teacher at that moment. Half of the class started murmuring on seeing me. Probably because I'm handsome but no worries I'm used to it. I walked straight to jamila to ask about the girl behind the mysterious words.

"Sister Jamila, who's zahra bint Abdullah?" I asked whiles running my hands through my hair. A man around the age of fifteen gasped at me with a fiery eye when I mentioned her name. I glanced at him and turned to the other direction.
"Oh my counsin, she's not at school," she replied.

"Oh OK," I mumbled.
"I found her literature book in the hallway yesterday. I came to return it," I added.

"We'll be having a test and she really needs the book tomorrow, If i hold it, I might forget and I don't want to take the blame. Lets do this, I will give you her number, you text her and tell her about the book yourself. Please no further convo, non mahram, remember!" She said handing me the paper where she wrote the number with all seriousness.
"Ok thank you," I replied with a grin and left.

***

"Asalamualaikum sis"- Yasir

15:00pm

"Hello"- Yasir

15:29

"I'm trying to return your literature book"- Yasir

15:45pm

"I'm not a stranger,I'm actually in noor high school "-Yasir

16:15pm

Minutes later. I checked on my phone and I saw typing on top. I sighed in relief. Finally!

"Who are you?And when can I have my book?"-zahra

Please comment 🙏
Vote 🗳
Follow 😌

This episode is dedicated to my big sister, yamsy. For the encouragement! Thanks 😊ly

A short message
Never look down upon yourself, do always remember Allah loves you and that's enough for you to smile. If you had a bad day take it as a test from Allah (S.W.T) and smile. If you had a good day take it as a blessing from Allah and say Alhamdullilah (thank God). Forget what hurt you but never forget the lesson behind it. It's awesome to smile 😃right? And the most amazing thing is that it's a sunnah. Wow let's learn how to smile sincerely from our hearts. You will have a reward and you'll be happy in shaa Allah.