Information Page

Name: Okumura Akito

Name: Okumura Akito

Biological sex: Male

Gender/Pronouns: Identifies as a boy and uses he/him pronouns.

Species: Half-demon, Half-human.

Height: 5"3 = 162cm

Likes: Reading, tea, anime, manga annoying Yukio, sleeping.

Dislikes: Exercise, running, getting wet clothes and Yukio blaming him and Rin for things they can't control, waking up.

Favourite People (platonic) and why:

Rin - he is his brother, which explains it all really.

Shiro - he raised him and basically was his dad. After discovering his origin he still refers to him as dad.

Shura - she's fun and helps him train.

Mephisto - while he is a weird guy and basically forced him to be and exorcist, he is kinda nice, him and Akito spend time talking about anime and demon stuff.

Shima - laid back and pretty chill.

Personality:

He honestly doesn't care what people think of him. He also doesn't mind being the spawn of Satan, in fact, he kind of finds it cool.

He also has an eidetic memory so he is actually pretty smart - he just doesn't flaunt it and because of this Yukio doesn't know how smart he truly is.

A/N

That's the character of Ciel Phantomhive if any of you didn't know, he was the best character I could find that matched the hair and was short as well.

● Although Akito does not use an eyepatch and both his eyes are a normal shade of blue. So just ignore the eyepatch

● Akito is going to actually be a bit more demonic then Rin, in context, it’s like, instead of Rin taking Yukio’s flames because he was ill, Akito will have absorbed them as he was in the womb longer, he also absorbed his mother’s life energy making him gain a significant power boost.

● The chapters are going to go through the episodes, like, chapter 1 will be episode 1, chapter 2 will be episode 2 .etc. 

● I’m going to also try to include more demon behaviour? Like, more about instincts and such, as Akito doesn't mind being a demon and actually learns from Mephisto about it.

● It will be based on the anime until that ends, and then it will be based on the manga.

And that’s it folks, the profile for the OC, hope it sounds good, comment any suggestions or questions - I don’t mind.

~ Bugs