The Date Pt2

|Zen|

After me and Ray's lil moment I feel the connection again I just think the time was needed and I'm kinda ready to be back together ion know. Maybe I miss them tho. Ion know. "What you thinking abt over there?" Essi ask me while smiling. I laugh and just brush her off. "Nothing where Ray and Zaniel?" I look around until I see ray lifting Zaniel up to shoot a basketball. I pull out my phone and take a picture and set it as my lock screen?" 

"We missed you even Ray." "I know I missed yall too." I sigh and look at her. She leans in and kisses my lips making more feelings open up.

I pulled away and smiled. "Can u come back please?" "Ig." She gets up and starts hugging and kissing all over my face.

I just laugh and push her away. "Ok now to tell ray." She runs over to ray and start kissing on Ray and telling her what I said. I just shake my head and eat some fries off Essi's plate.

|Later that day|

We moved all our stuff back into Ray's house. Zaniel has been running around all day like all day. I missed it here and I know this where I'm supposed to be. 

"Bae?" "Huh?" Ray comes in and kisses my cheek with my fruit in her hand. "I love you." I lay my head on her shoulder. "I love you too." I kiss her lip and straddle her waist. "So yall don't love me." Me and ray pull away and laugh at Essi's outburst. "We do we love u so very much." She comes and sits on Ray's lap. We just laugh and cuddle up together.

|The End|