Really?

|Zen|20|P

|Zen|20|P.O.V

"I'm finna walk Dani I'll be back." I yell as I walk downstairs. "Ighh ma!" Essi yells back I knew Ray was still sleep.  Me and Dani walk outside together. Since she was trained and everything she didn't need a leash we walked and jogged around the neighborhood until I had realized I left my phone. 

Hopefully Rell texted me back by time I got back. I jogged around the neighborhood one more time with Dani before giving her a treat and telling her to head home. We walk home. I fix her some more water before walking upstairs and starting my shower.

I change my clothes and walk downstairs to see Zaniel watching tv. I walk to the kitchen to see Ray on my phone. "Excuse me." I hold my hand out for my phone. "You good." I mug her. "The fuck." "You heard me Zendeia." 

I roll my eyes and I walk upstairs in one of our guest rooms and watch tv. 

She comes in behind me making me groan and turn the tv off. I walk past her out the door. "Yo bring yo ass back here!" "I'm not find do this with you cause it probably some dumb ass childish shit!" I yell back at her. 

Essi come to the foyer where were and tells us to calm down. "Hell nah cause who the fuck is Kendall and why her mom wanna see you? So you cheating huh?" Both of them look at me. 

Thoughts of my past invade my mind making tears come to eyes. "Fuck you Ray like you so fucking..." I wipe my face before grabbing my keys and running out the house. 

Pictures of Ken invaded my mind as I drove to Juice and Niyla house. I swereve a little so I wipe my face so I could see more clearer. I pull in the driveway and knock on the door. Juice opens the door and looks at me. I hug her making her wrap her arms around me. We pull away and she grabs my hand and we walk to the kitchen. She gives me some water. "Talk." I tell her everything that happen. "Don't tell her I'm hear." She shakes her head. "You know where everything is so..." She goes upstairs and Niyla comes downstairs and hugs me. "She told me so I got you bestie." I smile.

-Later that day-

I got a back up phone and got my number transferred over. I text Rell about Kendall and everything that happen. I made sure to get that phone cut off so nun of my messages or anything would go to it. I check all my socaila dn everything. Essi was text me but I wasn't responding just reading.

I don't plan on going home no time soon. 

My phone start ring so I look and see Rell facetimeing me. I answer while doing my hair in the mirror since I just got out the shower. "Hey!" 

"Hey Relly!" He rolls his eyes. "So is you gon book a flight?" "Yea cause I miss my ma. I do need to see her also." "Yea it's been a little min. Like 3 years." "I'm book once I get done." We stat talking bout regular shit. I book the flight back to my home town. Baton Rouge her we come more like her I come tho.