Loni and Moni

|Moni| P

|Moni| P.O.V

The time has come the time has come! I walk over to the van and get in with my muscle man. "Everybody got the plan down?" Loni gets on the other side of me. "Yup let's go!" The driver speeds off and heads towards the courts. "Arms 1 and 2 get ready to fire!" I call out to our shooters. "Fire." We do a quick lil driver by and hop out the van and grab the Gabi and Zen girls while Quez and Ray try to shoot back. 

We get back into the van and driver off towards our abandon trap. "We did it we did it we got  em we got em!" Loni yells as we park and have them dragged to the basement. 

"O shut up you bitch!" Our muscle man yells at one of them who was screaming. 

|Zen|P

|Zen|P.O.V|18

It was dark I couldn't tell where I was but I could hear them Loni and Moni bitches. They had to have something to do with the driver by. I just hope Gabi is ok and Ray or Quez didn't get shot. I just wanna go back home and be in my dad's arms be in Ray's arms this is all too much.

I feel someone sit me down on something hard. They take my hand and clip it to something. I can't fucking move. Why is my body not moving. "Did you inject them?" One of the twins say coming to where I am. "Yes they should be paralyzed for 1 hour tops." Some man says. Damn his voice sounds weak.  Weak bitch. "Take the blindfold off." "Yes ma'am." 

The dude unties the blindfold. I had to readjust my eyes to see where I was which wasn't much. It was a basement. But it looked familiar. I don't why or how but I've been here before. "Ah so how do you like your new homes?" The short one I'm guessing Loni starts talking. "We won't be here for long," Gabi talks back. I look her over to make sure she was ok.

"And why do you say that? The longer your here the less Quez and Ray will look for you. Dead. D. E. A. D. Dead." She laughs. Ok physio whatever helps you sleep at night. "You think they would stop. Huh?" "Once we kill your child Quez won't want you anymore." Damnit they know about the baby.