Soul Ties or What??

|Ray P

|Ray P.O.V.|

Niyla and Zen have been getting close which is cool and whateva but Zen still my bestie. I right now I'm sitting on my phone while she layin on my lap. I wanted to tell ha some real important cause she don't know yet. Everybody that know me know though but she was different when I meet her and we hung out and everything. It's like I felt like I didn't wanna lose her even though we just met.

"Ray?" I look down see her turn around and lay her feet in my lap. "Yea lil ma," I arch my brow. "You gotta gun on you?" her eyes still halfway close while she talkin. "Nahh why?" "Then wtf poking me?" Well I wanted to tell differently then this but I guess this is what it comes too.

"My dick," I just shrug it off. "Your dick? You mean your strap?" she sits up confused. "No my dick I was born wit." I look at her seriously. "You gotta dick forreal? Lemme see," she jumps in lap straddling me. "Girl get the fuck off me!" I push her off.

"Noooo!" she gets back on me. "JUNIOR YOUR DAUGHTER FOUND OUT I GOTTA DICK AND TRYNA RAPE ME!" I yell and look at her with a smirk. Her dad bust through the door. "Stawp yelling my house and finally you told her clueless ass," he laughs and walks back out.

"Bitch ass," she grabs her phone and lay on top of me still straddling my waist. "You love me?" I ask her out the blue. "Yea you my best friend," she kiss my neck. "Nuh uh girl get yo freaky gay ass on," I try to move her but she start squeezing me. "Stop!" 

I start rubbing her ass knowing it gon make her go to sleep. "Mhmm," she snuggles into my chest. "Night lil ma." "Night Raylin." she falls asleep.

I kiss her forehead and fall asleep also.

-The Next Day-

The gang all here including Niyla. We just smoking and sitting around in Zen's room. 

"Aye this my song! Big ole freak big booty big ole treat Imma make him wait for the pussy." Zen and Niyla start rapping to Megan. 

I pass the blunt and look back up to Zen twerking. I get up and stand behind her. "Usually I like to fuck but tonight we gon make love cause you bae." She start grinding on me making me hard as fuck. 

I snatch her up and sit her on my lap. "Why you do that?" She whines and starts moving around. I grab her by her neck and to make her look at me and stop moving. She gon make me fuck her right in front of everybody. "Stop moving and second-" I press her against my dick. "You over her playing and shit." 

When I'm high I get real horny for some reason. "Niyla sit yo ass down." Gabi grabs her also while she over here bending over twerking. I laugh a little before returning my attention to Zen. Somehow she got my phone and now just chilling on my lap.

After a couple of hours everyone left. "Can I move now?" Zen turns alittle and looks at me. "Mhmm." I shake my head and let go of her waist. I take my hoodie off and go lay on the bed with her cause I'm finna be knocked out.

I let her lay on top of me and I put my hand under her shirt and close my eyes. 

-5 hours later (8:25)-

"Raylin wake up!" I hear Zen groan. I grab her tittie and squeeze it alttle. "Lil Girl if you don't move!" Zen hits me on my fohead. I let her go and flip over so I'm not laying on my stomach. "Come with me to get food." she slaps my back. 

I sit up so fast an grab her by her neck. "Yo you gon stop hittin me." I put on my shoes. "Imma be downstairs grab my keys but you driving." I walk downstairs and go to the living room. I sit on the couch with Junior. 

"Yo ass might aswell be my damn kid. Don't neva go home yo momma don't be calling you?" he asks me. "Yea she call every once in awhile she know Ian doing nun but over here." he shakes his head and Zen comes down in some booty shorts and cropped tank top.

" he shakes his head and Zen comes down in some booty shorts and cropped tank top

"We finna go get food we'll be back." she kisses her dad's cheek and we walk out the door. We get in my car and she pulls off. "Where we going?" I ask as I just realized I forgot my phone. "We going to Zaxaby's." I groan cause that shit on the other side of town a good 25 minutes.

"Lemme see your phone?" I hold my hand out. She gives me her phone and I lay one of my hands on her thighs and the other on the phone. I scroll on her insta feed and trail my hand up little by little. 

Her breathing gets faster but I don't look at her. She grabs my hand and moves it. I move it back and keep doing what I'm doing. I slip my hands in her shorts and rub her pussy alittle through the fabric. "mm," she moans alittle.

I slide her panties over and tease her whole with my fingers. "m-mhm" she moan a little louder and trying her hardest to focus on the road. I rub her clit slowly speeding up a little bit at a time. 

One of her hands grabs my so I speed up. "O fuc-shit Ray." she grabs the wheel very tight. I stick one finger in and pump in and out of here.

We reach the Zaxaby's and we pull up to the drive through. She looks at me and I smirk still pumping in and out of her. 

"Welcome to Zaxaby's what can I get you?" "Can-I-I get a ki-kiddie meal the gril-o shit- the grilled cheese with a cram star-starwberry." I laugh at her as she rolls her eyes in the back of her head when I add another finger. "Gimme a large cream strawberry also." I yell across to the speaker. "Ok 15.76 first window." I was some cars in front of us so it was gonna take us awhile so I unhook her seatbelt and mine. 

I took her shorts and her panties off. "Move they are gonna see." She slaps my hand. "My window tinted tinted so no the not and stop fucking hit me." I drag my tongue up her slit and pull back my tongue. I suck on her clit and stick 2 fingers back in her. "Yes mhm"

I work her pussy fast a fuck when I feel her walls tighten around my fingers and she cums. "Fuck Raylin!" 

I pull my fingers out and lick her and them clean before helping her put her shorts back on and us switching seats cause she can't drive with her legs shaking. I smirk and pull up so now I'm at the front window. 

"15.76." the lady says so I give her my card. After that we get the food and we leave.

-Back At Home-

"I'm sleepy now feed me and lay down so I can go to sleep." Zen jumps on my back cause she still can't walk foreal. We walk in the house to see her dad still up in the kitchen now. "Hey sperm and adopted sperm." he greets me and Zen and we all bust out laughing. "Hell nah dad don't eva say that." Zen laughs. 

I walk up the stairs and into her room and lay he ron the couch. I feed her the grilled cheese and lay down on the bed so she could go to sleep. "You give good head. Goodnight." she falls asleep to me rubbing her ass. 

Yea I know I be making them bitches come instant. 

I'm attached to this girl and ian even put my dick in her. That shit crazy.

--

NOT PROOFREAD!!