"I'm not going to tell Mia anything. I'll make up something and hope that she believes me. I don't want to risk her safety." I tell him.

I want to tell her and maybe I will, but I'm scared to.

"Because you care for her like I care for Kate." He states.

I tighten my grip on the steering wheel and groan.

"No. Because she's an innocent."

He chuckles. "She just killed someone, Elias. I wouldn't exactly consider her an innocent."

"Just shut the fuck up and let me drive." I growl.

"Yes, capo." He chuckles.
—-
We made it to the warehouse and see Stefano's car, but I also notice three others cars. I turn to Stefano and frown.

"You said that no one else was here!" I snap.

But Stefano doesn't say anything, he just gets out of my car and bolts for the door, me following close behind. Once inside I hear a scream. Both Stefano and I sprint to the back of the warehouse and I see Mia's roommate with a gun.

"I don't know how to use this thing but don't test me!" She screams at the men surrounding her.

Stefano sprints towards her and pushing all the men away. She sees him and sighs in relief dropping the gun and jumping into his arms. He pulls out his gun and aims it at the guys.

"Stefano!" I shout but he ignores me.

He faces Kate again without dropping his gun. "Did they touch you?"

She shakes her head and glares at the guys.

"Stefano drop the gun now!" I shout again.

"Mia is still in the shower and they tried to get to her and that's when I grabbed a gun." She announces.

Now it was my turn to draw my gun.

I aim it towards the men and they all back up with scared faces. Good. They should be scared of me.

"Did anyone touch her?" I ask calmly getting ready to pull the trigger.

She shakes her head again. "No, I don't even think she knows that they're even here. She's been in the shower for almost two hours." She faces Stefano again and punches him in the gut which causes him to double over. "You said that no one will be here!"

Stefano straightens back out and pulls her close to his side. "I thought no one would be here." He glares at all the men still surrounding us.

I put my gun away and take a few deep breaths.

"Where's Mia." I ask Kate.

She turns to me and points behind her.

"Third bedroom down the hall."

My bedroom.

I start walking towards that area and I hear Stefano shout. "Don't fucking look at her or I'll blow your brains out!"

I chuckle and continue walking to see her.

Please don't hate me.
—-
***MIA WELLS' POV***

I've been in the shower for a long time. After washing the blood off my body and hair, I sat down on the floor and just let the water run down my body.

I killed someone.

But he tried to hurt me.

I don't know what's going to happen to me. I don't what Stefano meant when he said that he'll take care of it, but I know it's definitely not legal. I have a strange suspicion that Elias and Stefano are apart of something big and bad. And yet, not only does that frighten me, it also excites me. I've always been attracted to darkness and for some reason, I can feel that darkness all over Elias. After being in such a dark place all my life because of my father, I'd get into trouble and it excited me. Breaking and entering, stealing, fighting, partying. Then Leo came around and my life got a whole lot darker. Not the darkness I crave, but the darkness that brings me more and more into the endless rabbit hole that keeps sucking the life out of me. I hate my mother for leaving me. Alive or not she shouldn't have left me to my father. He made my life hell, and if my mother is still alive somewhere, I will find her because she is the cause of my hell.