-14-

Jungwon POV

"RIIIIIING" I heard my alarm ring. I opened my eyes and noticed that it was almost 1 p.m. I didn't really care right now and played with my phone. After some minutes I got a message from Sunoo hyung

Ddeonu🦊
Hey, the movie will start in 25 minutes so did you already woke up?

As I got the message my eyes widened. I forgot that I had to go to the cinema with friends but I'm here still lying on the bed like a cat.

You
Oh, yes I will come in 15 minutes

Ddeonnu🦊
so late?

You
I just woke up so I'm sorry

Ddeonu🦊
Just hurry up

You
Okay
seen

I quickly went to take a shower and then put black clothes on because I was in hurry so I didn't even knew how I looked like. I ran downstairs and accidentally bumped into my brother.

"Sorry" I said and went to put my shoes on

"Where you going?" He asked as he walked towards me

"Somewhere. Bye" I said and quickly ran to the cinema. It wasn't that far away but because if the subways I had to hurry up.
__________

"Finally you're here" Sunoo hyung said as I ran to them and gasped for air

"You're lucky that you came 2 minutes early and that we brought you popcorn" Jake hyung said and I just gave them a weak smile

"Can we go now?" I asked

"Yeah, let's go we already have the tickets" Niki said as he put his arm around me

"What movie are we actually going to?" I asked

"To Spiral:Saw it's a horror movie " Niki said and I almost chocked on my saliva

"H-horror movie? You know I don't like horror movies"

"We don't care" Sunoo said as we walked into the room.

There were many people and the movie started like just one minute ago so we were safe but as I looked up I think I saw someone I knew.

"Let's sit there behind" Jake said and we agreed.

As we were walking I noticed that the person I saw was Sungchan with his two friends. I think they were called  Jaemin and  Shotaro.

"Jungwon?" Sungchan asked as he saw me

"Oh hi" I said awkwardly

"You can sit next to us if you want to " he said and I looked at my friends and they nodded.
We all sat next to them but as I sat next to Sungchan there was another group coming.

"Hyung?" I asked as I thought it was my step-brother and I was right. It was him

"What are you doing here? You don't like horror movies" he whispered as he was infront me with K, Hanbin, Sunghoon and Heeseung.

"I didn't knew that we are gonna watch a horror movie " I said annoyed. He just sat down infront of me with the others and kept just watching the movie and of course there were many screaming people like Jake hyung.
_________

"I want to go home" Jake hyung said as we got away from the cinema.

"Haha, it wasn't that bad" Sunghoon hyung said as he hugged Jake hyung from behind. ~Hm? He never hugged Jake hyung like this.~ I thought to myself. But they looked cute anyway.

"Want to go to the lotte world with us?" Sungchan hyung asked me out of nowhere as he out his arm around my shoulders which made me uncomfortable. He never did this to me so why now?

"No he can't " Jay hyung said as he threw Sungchans arm away as he took me away from him.

"What are you doing?" I asked as we were now outside

"why do you let him touch you?"

"He didn't even touch me he just out his arm around me"

"He touched you. Admit it. He made you uncomfortable " aigoo how does he know that?

"Look we are nothing, we are just brothers so don't act like we're in relationship" I said and walked away

"Then what did that kiss meant?" he asked loudly which made me stop walking.
I turned to face him and rolled my eyes

"It was an accident. I never had feelings for you so don't take it seriously." I said and walked away.

I never thought that I would tell him something like that. It hurts me. I never wanted to tell him something like that. But I'm trying to loose feelings for him. He's my step-brother so I can't date him or have feeling for him. It should be like when we were just children. No feelings for him... nothing.

・゚: *・゚:*

Hello hello new chapter is out now. I'm sorry that it took me too long to publish new chapter it was just that I took a small break from weiting but now I'm back and will write new chapters again so yeah... Have a good day and luv you all❤️ also thank you guys for 1K reads and voting for this story. I'm really thankful and I appreciate alot.❤️

Btw look at this baby omg his boba eyeeees