-8-

Jungwon POV

"Woah, where is someone even here????" Niki asked annoyed as we were walking through the hallway. Me and Sunki are locked in this school because it took us too long to get out of the restroom because our beautiful Sunoo can't live without putting make-up on his face.

"I'm hungry" Sunoo said

"Let's just buy something " I suggested and they agreed.

We went to the automat which was the only thing to keep us here alive not starving. We bought what we wanted and went to our class to eat.

"So, what are we gonna do now? We don't even have signal here for no reason" Niki said as he took a big bite of his chocolate.

I took my phone and called Jay, Hanbin and Heeseung but none of them picked up.

"Soo?...We are fucked up" Sunoo said and I nodded.

"Okay, nevermind. I'm going to sleep. Wake me up if someone finds us" Niki said as laid his head on his desk.

"Yaaa, you shouldn't be sleeping in this situation" Sunoo said as he crossed his arms.

"Should I hug you and sleep with you? Also, don't forget that we are here just because of you" Niki said and closed his eyes.

"Wow, this kid. Well sorry that I had to put some make up on my beautiful face"

"You don't even need make-up"

"Okay, please stop fighting. Let's just calm down and wait till someone comes." I said but Sunoo looked at me with a serious face.

"It's getting dark. It's almost 8 p.m and you still think that someone will come?" He asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, if you're that brave then go, open the school front doors so we can go home and everything is gonna be okay" I said annoyed.

"Shhhh, I'm trying to get some sleep" Niki said and turned to another side to not look at us.

"Okay, let's just go to sleep somehow." Sunoo said and I agreed.
__________

Jay POV

"What are we gonna do after?" I asked as I was playing basketball with the boys.

"Let's go to my house. We can watch movies and eat a lot" Jake suggested me

"That's good idea" K said and we all agreed.

"Okay, let's go" Sunghoon said as he put his arm around Jake.
__________

It was already 11 p.m and we all were having fun. We watched two movies, ate alot, sang karaoke and also did the K-Pop random dance which was really fun until my mom called me.

'Yes, mom?'

'WHERE IS JUNGWON?'
my mom literally screamed into my phone which made my ears.

'Isn't he home?'

'NO HE ISN'T. DIDN'T I TELL YOU ALREADY THAT YOU NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON HIM???'

'Yes, but he said that he is gonna go with his friends home'

'Is he with them? He doesn't pick up my calls'

'I don't know'

'FIND HIM! NOW!'

My mom said and ended the call. For real that woman is scary.

"Who was it?" Heeseung asked as he sat next to me on the couch.

"My mom. Jungwon isn't home and also doesn't pick up her calls. Also, I don't see any calls from Jungwon on my phone so I don't know. I have to find him"

"Oh should I help you?"

"Don't need to. He is a person that will stay on the same place till someone doesn't finds him" I said and gave him a weak smile.

"Okay, take care. I will tell the boys that you went already away" Heeseung said and gave each hug.

"Thank you"
__________

~Okay, where am I supposed to find you?~ I asked myself looking everywhere not knowing where to start. I also, didn't had my car with me so it was really stressful.
I looked into my bag and saw that I forgot my math book at school. Also, maybe he's there too.

I ran to my school. I tried to open the doors but they were locked. I looked again everywhere and behind the school were doors where no one was allowed to go but I went there because that was my only option.

It was really dark in here but I think it's a basement. Infront of me I saw stairs and doors so I quickly ran and opened the door. 'And woalah I'm here' I said to myself happily. I quickly ran to my locker to take my book and then ran to Jungwons class.
I opened the doors.

"Why is only this class op-" I asked but then saw Jungwon, Sunoo and Niki together talking.

"Wow, nice for saving us Jay" Sunoo said as he stood up and took his bag.

"Why are you here guys?" I asked them.

"We were locked in this school because of Sunoo" Jungwon said as he took his bag and walked to me.

" Wake up Niki" Sunoo tried to wake Niki up.

"W-what do you want?" Niki asked annoyed but then saw me and Jungwon.

"Wow, so we can go home now? Nice" Niki said as he stood up and took his bag.

"Thank you, angry bird" Niki said to me as he hugged me.

"Yaaa, don't all me like that" I said but Niki just laughed.

"So, can we go home?" Jungwon asked me and I nodded.

"I found a way so don't worry " I said and took them out of this school.

・゚: *・゚:*

Hello hello new chapter is out now. I know this wasn't really interesting or cute but yeah nevermind the next chapter is gonna be better I think. Anyway, hope you like this chapter and have a good day.