Levi sits up from his position and tugs (Y/n) by her hand, causing his secretary to land on his lap securely. He sneaks his arms around her waist, resting his face to where (Y/n)'s neck meets her shoulder while peppering small kisses on her nape sleepily.

"Mr. Ackerman !! What if someone sees us ?" She squirms around, trying to escape.

"Tch, like anyone would barge in here. And don't move around too much brat, I already woke up, you don't need to wake something else down there."

(Y/n)'s face is now as red as a red ripe tomato, "i-it's not that I'm worried."

"Then what ?"

"Ms. (L/n)," Levi breathes out, "you just stirred up a dormant desire in me, so shouldn't you at least take responsibility ?"

"w-wha ? Dormant what..?!"

"De..." he licks her earlobe, "si..." his thumb rubs circles on her belly, "re..." Levi ends it with a peck on her neck.

Unable to handle the hotness, (Y/n) finally manages to jump out from his lap while fanning her face with her palm, "desire.. How could you say that with such a straight face ??"

"..." Levi rises from the sofa, "you better get ready. Because I won't put my brakes down this time." He purrs.

'W-what does that supposed to mean..?' The secretary shudders. 

"Anyways.. you're not sick anywhere, are you ? It's just that I've never seen you sleep so much."

"Well, after yesterday, I finally found peace."

"I don't think I'll be having nightmares anymore. Call Dr. Nile Dok and tell him he won't need to prescribe any more tranquilizers." He said.

(Y/n) tilts her head in disbelief, "are you really all better ?"

"Mm. It doesn't hurt now. Not anymore"

Because you're here with me.

Without her noticing, (Y/n) turns out has been staring at her boss for a long period of time, making him question her actions, "what's with that stare, Ms. (L/n) ?'' He was intrigued. Earning a weird look from (Y/n).

"..there's something I want to ask.." (Y/n) looks up to him, "the boy I was looking for.. are you sure it's Zeke ?"

Silence...

"Of course, why do you ask ?"

She heaves a sigh, "I know this might sound strange, but for some reason, it feels like you were that boy. From how you'd have nightmares, like you were traumatized by something, and your fear of woman being harassed-"

"If the man you've fallen for happens to be that boy, then that'd be the icing on the cake. But unfortunately, I'm not that boy. My nightmares and fear... have nothing to do with that. And, what does it matter if I'm not him ? Will that change the way you feel for me, Ms. (L/n) ?"

This puts (Y/n) into a silence. But she then shook her head, "nope, it won't change anything. Because regardless....."

"...I like you, Mr. Ackerman." She sends him a toothy grin.

A warm and fuzzy feeling settles in his heart, "anyway, can we have lunch together today ?"

"Yes. You have no lunch appointments, so that is possible."

"It's our first lunch since we started going out, so I want it to be somewhere special." He utters.

"Of course sir, I'll book a special place."

"Not the usual place, but somewhere new."

"Yes. I'll make a list of some new places."

Levi hummed, "how about we also get a cake ready ? We need to celebrate this special occasion, won't we ?"

"Certainly. I'll get your favorite rare cheesecake ready."

"Good-"

He froze.

She froze.

The two averts their faces from each other in confusion and embarrassment, 'hold on.. is this really a conversation between lovers ? Is this how couples usually communicate..? It's too.. formal.'

'Things have always been like this, so why doesn't it feel right..?' (Y/n) thought.

-----Time skip after lunch---

"Instead of going back to the office, how about we go on a date ?" Levi suggested.

"Date ?"

"Mm. Let's go for a walk, and watch a movie, or hire a cruise-"

"We can't." (Y/n) stops on her tracks as Levi then does the same, "you still need to be in the office. I don't think it's right to leave the office for private affairs, especially to go on a date."

Levi puffs out his chest as he sighs, "I'm confused. Sometimes you're like a secretary..." he reaches for her hand and intertwines it with his, "and sometimes you're like my girlfriend."

"I think we need to settle some things." He declared.

"Like what ?"

"Until now, your service by my side felt natural. But now I feel like it's making me a bad boyfriend. For example, like how you were always refilling my tea and how you'd carry around my handkerchief and hand it to me whenever I needed it. That's not what an average couple would do, is it ?" He pouts, looking down at his polished shoes.

Upon hearing his small.. complain, she smiles softly, "but I guess that can't be helped. It is my job to always be a step ahead, sir, so everything goes smoothly for you."

"From now on, you just support me with my work, as for all else, I'll handle it myself."

"But that's-"

"Don't say anything. Just do as I say, brat." Levi gazes into her eyes, which he grows to love so much, "while I can't help being a selfish boss.."

"...I don't want to be a selfish boyfriend."