Crushing your Fear (Alberto x Shy & Scared Reader)

Start from the beginning

You turned red and looked at him which he is just admiring you

"Um...c-could you turn around for me, p-please?" You asked your boyfriend to turn so you would change.

In your head, he'd either say no and watch you or try to peak from behind.

"Alrighty then" He turned his body and stared closely to your giant Mickey Mouse plushie.

At least he's focused on something else, so you began to change out of your clothes and put on the dress.

"So where's the foreign film made from?" You asked to break the silence.

"Hmm America?" He said in confusion, whether he says it correctly.

"Oh! Interesting, I think their movies are quite good."

He nods and then sees your cat headbutting him sweetly asking for pets.

"You can turn around now."

And so he turned and his eyes checked you out from top to bottom, seeing you in the dress was memorizing.

You turned red and put on the cardigan that'll cover your shoulder blades.

"Wow...Y

...you look-"

"Chubby? Awkward? A try hard?..." You rambled a bunch of nonsense, your still a bit insecure about how you look.

"No...non of those. Your breath taking." He got off and head on over towards you.

You felt his arms wrapped around your arms and turned your body, facing your mirror.

"You see right there?" He asked, you looked at Alberto through the reflection, the way he looks at you made you feel butterflies flutter around your stomach.

"Well, let me tell you, what I see is a bella signorina~"

You blushed from those words, until you felt his arms slowly slither to your waist, wrapping them to hold you close. His head laying onto your shoulder.

This was new from Alberto, he never acted like this around you.

He was being so romantic, it made you feel more attracted to him.

"You look about ready, let's head on over there!" He unwrapped and head out to the window, he helped you out of the bedroom slowly steady on the roof. Your cat is guarding your room like a little knight.

"Alright, let's go" he held your hand and make your way down to the movie theater, you are very curious what's airing from the U.S.

Its either a 3 hour romance movie, a classic sci-fi, or your worst nightmare...horror films...

So you hope it's not horror.

"Hey! Let's go watch this one!" Alberto points at a familiar character on a poster which brightens up your smile.