authors note.

Hello beautiful angels,

Welcome to Seraphic!!

This is an idea I've had for so long now, I am so excited to share it with you. This story is very different to Hiraeth, I will still be updating that though I feel my writing has progressed greatly and the planning I have already done for this is much more detailed than I had for Hiraeth, ultimately I wanted to focus my writing into something new.

I am already writing the chapters for this bad boy and it makes me so excited to share it with you because in my eyes I feel like it is a whole new world and I love delving into it.

Seraphic is set in 1988, it follows the life of Mabel Lennox, going through her journey of self discovery and understanding life in those times. This story will cover a range of topics and it will contain mature and explicit content. There will be lots and lots of smut in this book as well as a slow burn but I promise you it will all be worth it.

Disclaimers:
Strong sexual content
Alcohol & drug use
Explicit language
Violence

I have been working on putting together a cast list, which I am so ready to share with you because sheesh they're so extremely hot. Of course they are only face claims and you could envision whoever you like. That will be out in a couple of days and I cannot wait for you all to see.

A reminder that my messages are always open, if you ever need anybody to talk to I am always here for you. Thankyou for your constant love, I am so grateful for every single one of you and I love you all so much.

I hope you love Seraphic as much as I do, stay tuned for everything to come!!

Soo many kisses, G!!