Chapter 02

"Really? Oh...... Thank you...., I'm going to call you Bruce"
I said hyped by his answer. Bruce was the name that I always wanted to give my horse.

"Okay Bruce...what colour do you like?"
Yoongi asked making a serious face. He in incharge of the armours and weapons.

"I think it's blue"
I said giving a kiss on his muzzle. Black and blue, a nice match.

"Blue?....it will be nice and get ready for your looong ride"
He said brushing Bruce's thick black mane.

"Ah.....I have something to tell you,...we have to leave tomorrow morning..... it's a two day ride so..."
I didn't let my father finish what he was going to say.

"TWO DAYS?!?!? AND WE ARE LEAVING TOMORROW MORNING???" I shouted making Bruce a little starlet. I guess they are going to keep surprising us like this.

"Yes....I think you all have to pack your things"
My father said. Looked at all of us. Packing is one of the things that I hated the most.

"Then, I'm going to pack my things"
Dongyeon walked out from the stable, excusing everyone and ruffled my hair before walking out.

"Oh....so I will see you tomorrow morning..... good night Bruce"
I took him into a stable where other horses are and walked him in. I threw a cloth over his body to keep his body warm in the night. And we all walked out from the stable.

"See you tomorrow morning then"
Hoseok and Yoongi greeted and walked out from the stable where their chambers are. I was walking out from the stable with Prince Namjoon and my father when Prince Namjoon talked.

"Commander Lee I want to talk with you"
Prince Namjoon said and my father followed him nodding his head. I wasn't interested about what they were talking so I walked to my room.

Our rooms are near to the both palace and the stable. My room wasn't that big or too small, it was perfect. Cozy and warm.

I packed my clothes and weaponsthat are necessaryfor.the trip. Then I cleaned myself before going to bed.

The next day morning I did my usual morning routine and changed into this,

And I took my stuff to the trucks. Then I walked straight to the stable.

"Good morning Bruce, are you ready for your first ride?"
I walked out with him.

Then the king Kim and Princes came, we all greeted them.

"Y/n"
Dongyeon came with his horse.

"So.... are you ready?"
I asked him.

"I'm always ready....hey Bruce you look perfect"

"You two can come with us"
Then Prince Yoongi shouted.

Time past

We entered to the dark forest. And it's getting dark out there so we found a place to rest.

"I will bring water"
My father said.

"I'm coming with you"
Then I followed him.

"So how is it?"
He asked walking straight to the river.

"Hmh?"
To be honest I don't know what he is asking about.